shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD hand engraved antique style E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!!!

It''s been a while since I have last posted but I really wanted to share this amazing ring that Brian and Lesley made for my friend.

Backstory: My friend and her BF of about 4 years have been talking about getting engaged. They both know that I
30.gif
LOVE
30.gif
diamonds and would be glad to help when they were ready. Well he wanted it to be a total surprise. So at the end of November he called me and said he was ready. We discussed what he wanted and his budget and I was off looking! He wanted around a 1ct stone in a WG antique style setting. I found him an amazing 0.903 J SI1 that fit his budget.
I called Lesley for all the images and had the stone shipped out that night for him to see in person. He was amazed at the beauty of the stone and although he wasn''t sure about the J color before he saw it he was convinced afterwards that it was the perfect stone.
I sent the stone back and we stared to work on the setting part. He emailed me some pictures of a ring that she loved and I sent them onto Lesley. She was able to find a ring that was just the right fit. They then had the setting hand engraved which came out TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!

OK enough talk I know all you want it the pics LOL!!

First stone stats
J
SI1
AGS000
6.19*6.22*3.85
CA 34.2
PA 40.8
T 53.6
D 62.2

HCA 1.3

BGD_CD_AGS-1040375560004.png

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t find the actual diamond image and hearts pics. I''ll have to get them from B&L.

Here is the inspiration ring.

brookeinspiration1.jpg

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Ooooo! I can''t wait to see pictures!!!
36.gif
I have just started to work with Brian and Lesley to set my GOG August Vintage....I''ve been toying with doing an antique-style setting with engraving! I can''t wait to see an actual example of Brian''s work (though, there is *no* doubt that it is going to be scrumptious!!!
30.gif
)

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now.

This piece is just amazing in person! A big thanks to BGD for everything!!!

He just proposed last night so I promise I will have hand shots ASAP!

BrianGavin_Antique5_1222409.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous ring - congratulations to your friends on their engagement, and what a beautiful way to celebrate it
9.gif
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
How fun! What a great ring and I''m glad that he was wise enough to consult you and wise enough to note the type of ring that she likes as well.

Congrats and I look forward to the hand shots!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its BEAUTIFUL! So unique and stunning! As always.. thats some amazing Brian Gavin work!
30.gif
That diamond is perfection, a big congrats to your friend!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! Gorgeous ring! Your friend is sooo lucky to have your input for her ring.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

Your friend is one lucky lady
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LOVE your taste KT! It is truly GORGEOUS!!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Simply stunning! It turned out even more beautiful than the inspiration ring. Your friend and her bf are lucky to have had your input - I''m sure she will be absolutely ecstatic! It would be great to see handshots later on if you are able to get them.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Brian Gavin is the man. What a great ring. His diamonds are pefect. I can''t wait to see the hand shots. Fantastic
emsmilep.gif

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
That ring is amazing. What a perfect....no even better representation of that antique inspiration ring!!! Can''t wait for hand shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results