shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD DBTY pendant options?

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I am thinking of purchasing a BGD DBTY necklace and need opinions. I have two options:

1. 16" with 7 stones that are .06 each ($1000)

2. 16" with 7 stones that are .07 each ($1150)

I know that at this size stone every little bit makes a difference, but I'm not sure about this. Is the size of the .07 worth the extra $150? My budget is $1000, but I could probably go the extra $150 if it makes a big difference in appearance.

Thoughts?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say yes, it is worth the difference only because at that point, another $150 may seem not such a big deal in another few months when you are wearing it and loving it and thinking, Gee, I'm glad I got the slightly larger stones.

Just my opinion!
What about the 2 from WF you were thinking of? are they off the table or are you going to purchase 2 necklaces? (LUCKY!!)

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I decided that I wasnt fond of Africa pendant and Embrace's diamonds are way too small for me.

Hmmmmm.....The WF 16" with 7 stones at .07 is $250 dollars less expensive unless I am missing something.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ah ha! Makes sense then, go for the stones that will show up (such as the DBTY) instead of ones that are too small for your taste.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results