shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverly K & Dimend SCAASI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ria

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!!
My husband just purchased my ''push''/mother''s day/christmas gift from Shannon at Dimend SCAASI and I am SOOOOO excited!! I can''t post actual hand shots yet but I''ll find a stock photo of it...
Shannon and Dimend SCAASI was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!! She overnighted the ring so that I could see it/try it on and it was more beautiful in person!
We went back and forth about it, as it was a bit out of budget, and she offered to extend the 25% discount on stock pieces sale that they are currently having... so I am the extremely proud owner (to-be at Christmas)of this beautiful ring!

I cannot tell you how well I was treated by Shannon & co., they were wonderful!
And I would suggest checking out their stock if you are interested! Their prices were less than any other BevK vendor... and the the 25% off!!!

I''ll post pics soon!

BevK.jpeg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
congratulations you must be sooooo excited. Your ring is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely beautiful - many congrats and that is great to hear you had such a wonderful experience!!

Ria

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/3/2008 2:51:44 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its stunning! One of my favorite BevK bands :) Did you look at Pearlmans before purchasing? I understand they''re amazing, too. :)

I did look at Pearlman''s... D.SCAASI just had a better price... and the stock piece was my size etc... it just worked better!!
It really is so delicate and so precise... so pretty! I can''t wait to wear it!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting, it''s a gorgeous band.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! I am actually looking at a Bev K for my wedding band, and it''s nice to read such a positive review. I''m excited to see the hand shots! Congrats on finding such a beautiful new piece.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that band, it''s gorgeous!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very lovely!!

cheers--Sharon

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I have the same style as my wedding band. Enjoy it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful band, can''t wait to see pictures

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful band. I love the delicate milgraine. Lovely! Congratulations.

Jen

Burk

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful band! I think my next push present will be a Beverly K band. Can''t wait for hand shots!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of this beauty!
30.gif
I will have my 3rd ring from Dimend Scaasi in 3 weeks!! Shannon has been a doll to work with....and I too got to take advantage of the 25% discount!!!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
love that band.. that style has always been one of my faves!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2008 2:51:10 PM
Author: Burk
What a beautiful band! I think my next push present will be a Beverly K band. Can''t wait for hand shots!

Mine too!
2.gif
9.gif

Beautiful band! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band!!!!

Ria

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 10:28:35 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Date: 11/4/2008 2:51:10 PM

Author: Burk

Mine too!
2.gif
9.gif

Beautiful band! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

Thanks!! I was actually pricing out the band with Pearlman''s to have plain sides and my son''s name and birthdate engraved as you did for Tessa''s, but in the end I couldn''t pass up D.Scaasi''s price... I think I still might try to get something engraved... we''ll see!! I have more pics but I can''t seem to upload them
33.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
yea, Tacori, you''ve started a trend!
41.gif

We need those pictures!!! Can you email them to admin?
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ria, BK did the engraving not Pearlman's so you could still get it done. I am a details person so I love having her name/b-day there. Can't wait to see pictures!

ETA: OH I just noticed the engraving on the sapphires. Maybe you could get his initials on one of the "humps".

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results