shape
carat
color
clarity

Best vendor for platinum spacer

Beeby

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for the best place to buy a quality platinum spacer . Who would you recommend? What millimeter size would you recommend? And any other advice would be greatly appreciated! I need something to put between a shared prong platinum eternity band and a platinum plain shank solitaire. I also will sometimes wear solitaire with pave band with diamonds on 3 sides.

Thanks for your help!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I liked dealing with eweddingbands.

I have a 1.8mm space in yellow gold from them. I see they have a 1mm, 1.5mm and a 2mm plat spacer - any of those would work. If i were you, i'd probably choose the 1.5mm. http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product168156.html

There's other online vendors but I haven't dealt with any of them. Other PSers will chime in soon.

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
James Allen is where I got mine. The prices are just average but if you wait they often have a sale around Valentine's Day. Also when I went to the website earlier today some sort of $100 off promotion came up (I didn't look too closely at it but it involved getting a discount if you signed up for email). They have a good selection.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought a 1mm plat spacer from e-weddingbands.com during their holiday sale to stack with my rings. Finish on the metal is very good. The stacker itself is very small, 1mm wide by 1mm high, so it practically disappears which I like.

20170119_133211-1_1_.jpg

20170119_133059-1_1_.jpg

20170119_141206-1_1_.jpg

luckykit

Rough_Rock
Beeby|1484771810|4116321 said:
I'm looking for the best place to buy a quality platinum spacer . Who would you recommend? What millimeter size would you recommend? And any other advice would be greatly appreciated! I need something to put between a shared prong platinum eternity band and a platinum plain shank solitaire. I also will sometimes wear solitaire with pave band with diamonds on 3 sides.

Thanks for your help!

i have been looking for the exact same thing, for the exact same rings! you have to think about both thickness and height. it depends on whether you want it to be invisible, or whether you want it to be part of the look, like a stacked set. depending how big your other rings are, i would think 1-1.5mm width would be invisible, and 2mm will be a visible ring for a more stacked look. you also have to think about the height. if you want it to be invisible it probably doesn't matter, and closer to your finger the better; if you want it to have a stacked look, you will probably want to make sure it's close to the height of your rings so it doesn't have a sunk in the middle effect (sorry, not describing that all that well, but hopefully makes sense).

another thing to think about is how far apart you actually need to get the rings so they don't touch even when you're moving around. i'm pretty sure the way my ring is, if i did anything under 2mm, i could still very easily knock the e-ring setting into the row of diamonds on my wedding band.

i tried on a bunch of random bands i had at home, and measured them to see which i thought was best... i know others have ordered sterling silver bands and worn them for a little bit to see whether they liked the size/look.

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
I would recommend a 1mm platinum spacer. In fact, I just received mine in the mail today! I got it to wear between my solitaire and new shared prong eternity, and it's perfect. I got mine on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/208111277/just-like-mila-kunis-ring-thin-platinum?ga_search_query=1mm+spacer&ref=shop_items_search_1

Edited to add: I also love e-weddingbands.com and would've ordered from them if I knew that they carried 1mm spacers! Though it seems like it worked out well because the one from Etsy is cheaper. The advertised turnaround time is longer than e-wedding bands but you can request to have it sent earlier and mine was sent out within a week of placing the order (at no additional charge). :)

img_14604.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results