shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful PS GTG Ring from GOG!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zestfully, Jon and Vicki are really lovely! Jon said his mother actually picked out the ring that I won.

Athena, it was great to see you -- as always! And YOU are the gorgeous one!

Fortekitty, I hope you and the hubs had a wonderful time on the rest of your trip!

DS, Thank you -- and also thank you for putting dinner together on Friday night!

MSOP, LOL, if anyone found my phone right now and went through the pics they would see about a zillion of this ring!

Thank you Lovedogs!

Alex, it is SO detailed, and I'm doing a poor job of posting pics that do it justice.

Pinkgems, it's not a style I've ever considered but once I got it on my hand I was in LOVE!

Brightice, so fantastic to catch up with you!

Thank you MR148th!

Pinto, it IS pretty amazing!

Laila, it's a little big but I put a rubber donut thingy on the band (impatient man's answer to ring sizing, ha ha!) so I can wear it. Works like a charm!

Yimmers, if you don't do gel I used to have another OPI regular polish color that was very similar too. It's my new go-to/

Gemgirl, it is a lot of coverage! It doesn't look so "big" in real life though because all you see is sparkle!

Thank you TYTY and Arkeib!

Rockinruby, as far as door prizes go the PS GTG is amazing!

Thank you Azstonie!

JDDN, no lack of finger coverage here, that's for sure!

Missy, if I get DSS with this beauty I've got SERIOUS problems!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring with a lot of finger coverage!!! . Congrats DJ!. Seem like you always win a prize at the annual GTG every yr... :Up_to_something:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1465489696|4042241 said:
Beautiful ring with a lot of finger coverage!!! . Congrats DJ!. Seem like you always win a prize at the annual GTG every yr... :Up_to_something:

Thank you DF! And I'm trying to remember... I won something the first year (there were only about six consumers there and I think we all got something). Last year (or maybe it was the year before) I won a certificate for a painting to be done by the lovely Miss Debby (which I have yet to redeem -- I need to do that!). As for winning anything the other three years, not that I recall. Then again, being able to go to all six of the GTGs that have been held so far is definitely winning in my book!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Grats DJ! It's gawgeous! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! aren't you the lucky lady? its beautiful Dee Jay!! I'm so happy you won something at the GTG - wear it in good health and fond memories, every time you look at it :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How wonderful (party, Vegas and loot)!!!! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring, Dee*Jay! That's amazing sparkle and finger coverage :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you acebruin, Enerchi, Sharon and Hoover! It is a whole lotta bling going on!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring Dee Jay! Love the photo of the 3 of you too. :wavey:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, that is a very pretty ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an amazing ring! I'm totally jealous but so happy you won it. :appl:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Sad I missed it this year! Enjoy the ring!!!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1465425974|4041892 said:
Will be back to thank everyone later, but just wanted to do one quick post with a pic of my polish (since thanks to a Windows 10 upgrade I can no longer save photos on my home computer so I have to do PS pics as work).

Yimmers, it's "I'll Always Lavender You," a gel polish by OPI. I tried to capture that it's more a tiny bit purplish (it look pretty pink on some of the photos) and it's my new favorite summer color!

Love the polish, and the middle band is gorgeous! So unique! What is it made of?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results