shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful Pink Tourmaline Bezel Studs from Kaya, MA

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
I was in Newburyport MA for the day and I bought these beautiful pink tourmaline bezel studs from Kaya, who have a store there and in Portsmouth, NH. www.kayajeweler.com

I'm really pleased with them. They're set in 14k white gold, and weigh 1.12 carats. Price was excellent, too.

Enjoy the pix!

gedc3656.jpg

gedc3658.jpg

gedc3659.jpg

gedc3660.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
The color looks fabulous, and a very nice every day kind of size. Thank you for sharing!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely earrings!

What size are they please, as I am looking for bezel set gemstone earrings in 6mm diameter?

Also, I can't find the earrings on their website, and would be grateful for some pointers how I may find similar listing please, thanks in advance.

DK :))

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
dk168|1408913440|3738631 said:
Lovely earrings!

What size are they please, as I am looking for bezel set gemstone earrings in 6mm diameter?

Also, I can't find the earrings on their website, and would be grateful for some pointers how I may find similar listing please, thanks in advance.

Hi DK, the earrings are 5mm. They have a workshop at the Newburyport store and I'm sure they could make you some earrings. I briefly discussed with the jeweler having a matching pendant made, which I will probably do sometime in the next few months. The jeweler's name is Erdem Kaya, and you'd be able to contact him through the website - or call the Newburyport store. :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love these! :love: Gorgeous color and I love the bezel setting - I want to get some gemstone studs, they are my favorite style of earring - great choice, I know you'll get a lot of wear out of these! :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JanesJewels,

Thanks for the information.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous color!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jane, I love them on you and the color is beautiful. :love:
Enjoy in health and happiness!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty watermelon color! You wear them well. Enjoy!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE pink tourmalines, and these earrings are no exception! Just beautiful!!! :love:

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
So, I finally got round to asking the wonderful Kaya Jewelers to make me a matching pink tourmaline pendant to go with the pretty tourmaline stud earrings I purchased from them last summer. I thought the price was very fair. The earrings are 5mm and the pendant is 6mm. All set in 14 white gold, 16-inch sliding bezel.

Enjoy the photos!

gjry.jpg

dkeh.jpg

fjey.jpg

fhty.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendant!!! And how did I miss these studs earlier.
Gorgeous set. Thank you for sharing the beautuful pics

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Acinom! That's quite a compliment coming from someone with a collection as impressive as yours! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new pendant Jane. So lovely! Pretty in pink. :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I love bezels pretty and practical as well!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is really pretty Jane!! :love: Love the color, and it looks great on you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really really pretty! It looks beautiful on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results