shape
carat
color
clarity

Avril Lagvne''s wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Anyone has pictures of Avril''s wedding set? I remember seeing it once and it was very nice. I just saw her performe on a Japanese TV show and she was wearing a plain wedding band. Guess she didn''t want to wear soemthing too flash when she performs

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Yes I tried to post it here but couldn''t. It is a huge solitaire and she wears it with an eternity band. Very big and beautiful.''

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a 5 ct. Tiffany solitaire I *think*. If you can find the celebrity ring thread using the search box I am pretty sure there are pictures there. But besides the sheer size it isn''t anything too out of the ordinary.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
There aren''t many pics of that ring anywhere. I found ONE under celeb rings...to take to my jeweler, since my e-ring was supposed to resemble hers, with the double (or split claws).

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
All of these I found w/in the 1st page or two of google search results for "avril lavigne engagement ring" and "avril lavigne wedding ring"

avrils-engagement-ring.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
And the pièce de résistance... (photo credit canada.com)

avrilwed2.jpg

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
neat, are you sure that's 5ct? I ask because she's a tiny little thing and her fingers have gotta be WAY smaller than mine and I see her stone doesn't really cover the entire width of finger...I'm thinking 3ct? And does Tiffany do double claw prongs? I didn't think they did...
33.gif
I do love her set though. So classic! Like Kaleigh's or lot of other PSers here. Such a timeless combo!
30.gif

ETA: HA! I just re read my post and wow, PSers are a pretty picky lot, arent we?!?

WeightLifterChick

Rough_Rock
Wow, love her wedding set. I love the solitaire and e-band combo
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Surfgirl, I think I''ve heard 3ct on here, but really, it''s so hard to tell!! It''s such a gorgeous & classic set--so not what I''d have expected someone like Avril to choose.

Honestly, I prefer yours, though
2.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
SURFGIRL I agree with you..it doesn''t look like 5cts,,,but more like 3. such a classic, timeless, look..I''m leaning towards that ...Do you think Avril would wear a 5ct...she does not seem she would be into such a big rock...like other celebs...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 12:55:29 PM
Author: louisvgirl
SURFGIRL I agree with you..it doesn''t look like 5cts,,,but more like 3. such a classic, timeless, look..I''m leaning towards that ...Do you think Avril would wear a 5ct...she does not seem she would be into such a big rock...like other celebs...
I dunno, a 3ct round is a pretty giant rock!!
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
To answer, NO I am totally not sure about the size. I read in a gossip magazine somewhere that it was 5ct, but we all know how reliable those things can be...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I''ve read it''s 3 carats also...still ginormous, especially on her tiny finger! I don''t like her much, though...but I do like her diamond!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it''s a 3ct solitaire and 2ct eternity band?

Beautiful and classic set; doesn''t seem it would be her style.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 6:45:22 PM
Author: sera
Maybe it''s a 3ct solitaire and 2ct eternity band?
Good call! That makes a lot of sense.

Those magazine spreads with "Engagement Rings of the Stars" bug me... often times, they just find pics of rings that vaguely resemble their ACTUAL rings. Blah. Then again, I guess that''s plenty good enough for the non-PS crowd
2.gif

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
wow the set is gorgeous! not sure how big it is, but I dont think it''s a Tiffany solitaire coz the ering is 4 prong...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Found a couple more on the superficial... had to resize so I put an enlarged pic of her rings as an inset.

1102_avril_lavigne_mtv_europe_02.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Agree it looks 3 ctish. I don''t think it''s a Tiffany unless they did a custom job on it. The prong tips look very Scott Kay, but it is hard to judge from the photos.

It is a lovely ring on her though, I like it''s classy simplicity.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good call, Beacon! I think it looks like Scott Kay, too! That is a gorgeous look, no doubt!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I like that big diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results