shape
carat
color
clarity

August Vintage Cushion 3.0 ct with bullet sidestones ER

lemonspinner

Rough_Rock
Here is my new ER to replace the one that was stolen 8 years ago! It has taken me this long to decide on what to get :)

It is a 3.0 ct J VS1 AVC paired with 0.7ct bullets, setting designed by Victor Canera. Victor has been amazing to work with and I wanted to show it off.

DSC_0552.JPG

DSC_0554.JPG

DSC_0566.JPG

DSC_0547.JPG

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is a beautiful and the finger coverage is amazing! :love: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your beautiful ring on VC's website--really stunning! Can you tell me how you like the look of the bullets IRL? Just wondering if they're just as blingy as your center stone in terms of light return? Thanks.

lemonspinner

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the kind words. We decided to do a step cut on the bullets instead of a brilliant cut to keep more in line with the chunky faceting of the cushion.

IRL I do see a lot of table reflection from the bullets and I wonder if I would get that so much if the bullets were angled down more. However I do love the ring and am very happy with the finger coverage. Now I need to figure out what kind of wedding band to put with it....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
8 years? wow - you are a very VERY patient person!!!
I love your ring - it looks beautiful on your hand! Good finger coverage and I love the sidestones! (and the flowers and the starfish....!!!)

mimi72

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular! Great choice, simple elegant setting which sets off your humongo stone. What's your ring size? :wavey:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous ring! Beautiful photos too!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it's amazing!!! Love everything about it - setting, stone - perfection!! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Lovely!! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's a beauty!! :love:

Congratulations! I'm sorry your old ring got stolen, but you sure picked the perfect new ring!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nice picture...GORGEOUS ring :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring!!! :love:

Love this classic style!!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! And well worth the 8 year wait! :love:

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
fantastic !
a classic and elegant design, how can you go wrong - and what a great size AVC :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results