shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Asscher earrings with milgrained halo

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
these are my boss' "everyday" earrings. Needless to say, she has a pretty amazing jewelry collection :love:! I don't know all the specs on these, sorry! They are about 2.5ctw, and I believe the center stones are about 1ct each. Sorry about the scary ear pictures--I don't think I have ever seen my ears so close-up!
earrings1.jpg
earrings2_0.jpg
earrings3.jpg

hopefully I am uploading these correctly. I'll photobomb ya'll with some more once I confirm I'm doing this right!!!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! How nice of her to let you play with them!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! They look like they would be fun to wear!...and your ears are not scary!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are just gorgeous!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous but I'd be so nervous wearing the wire style. I'd be afraid I'd lose one!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are some 'everyday' stunners!! :love: :love:

And how awesome that you have a play-in-the-sandbox-together relationship with your boss ::)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous! Do you worry about losing one? Shepherds hook always end up coming out of my ears. It would be a shame to lose one.
Stunning.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: Wow, if these are her everyday earrings, I wonder what she wears for formal occasions???? :-o

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
Post by diamondseeker2006 » 05 Jun 2011 15:15
Gorgeous! :love: Wow, if these are her everyday earrings, I wonder what she wears for formal occasions???? :-o

Exactly what I was thinking!

very pretty!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie--she has amazing things and she loves sharing! I was talking about earrings and how they all irritate my ears--even gold, and she was like, "what about platinum? try these!". you should see her shoe collection (and e-ring, omg)!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle, they're not mine, they're my boss'. she doesn't seem concerned about it, but I would!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
tyty, i'm just scared of my giant ear cuz of all the detail--it's just not natural :tongue: !!! so much peach fuzz! is that a blackhead in my ear?!? ickyyyy!!! hahaha

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
bethprov|1307308628|2938531 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:
Post by diamondseeker2006 » 05 Jun 2011 15:15

Exactly what I was thinking!

very pretty!

she has all her (very well-to-do) grandmother's beautiful vintage gold, watches and jewels, plus she has collected a lot of gifts over the years. her safe is :love: :lickout: :love: :lickout: :loopy:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING! Wonder if she would adopt me? :Up_to_something:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I want to be adopted too! Those are amazing! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you found one, would it be finders keepers? Sorry I missed that about belonging to your boss! I guess I was blinded by the bling.... :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy crap. Those are amazing. WOW. Thanks so much for posting them.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1307321318|2938625 said:
If you found one, would it be finders keepers? Sorry I missed that about belonging to your boss! I guess I was blinded by the bling.... :love:
right?!?!? hahaha! just one of those would make an emazing e-ring! proposing to myself and using a swiped diamond! so romantical!!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are pretty fantastic!!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I'd definitely wear them every day if they were mine! :love: :love: :love: DAYUM!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning earrings. Beautiful design. I wouldn't change a thing except....... tell me there's something more holding these in your ears than just a shepherd's hook! That's scary for such gorgeous, otherwise well made, carat intensive earrings.

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
tuffyluvr|1307330900|2938690 said:
luv2sparkle|1307321318|2938625 said:
right?!?!? hahaha! just one of those would make an emazing e-ring! proposing to myself and using a swiped diamond! so romantical!!!

:lol: You guys crack me up!

Seriously, those are some GORGEOUS earrings! I'll bet they'd look fantastic with colored stones in the center, maybe a bit cheaper too.

BoulderGal

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1307364943|2938839 said:
Stunning earrings. Beautiful design. I wouldn't change a thing except....... tell me there's something more holding these in your ears than just a shepherd's hook! That's scary for such gorgeous, otherwise well made, carat intensive earrings.

Wait... what? Woah! That's terrifying :errrr: Are they absotively, posolutely real? It looks a little bit like the loops on the hooks that holds the main attraction might not be soldered closed?

No offense to you or your boss or anyone - I couldn't tell a good fake from a real diamond based on photos if my life depended on it and know that *excellent* impostor earrings could cost as much as her Louboutins...especially if they're set in platinum. But maybe there's a reason she lends them out so breezily?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results