shape
carat
color
clarity

Any round solitaires with asscher bands? Can I see, please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I was just curious what a solitaire round would look like with an asscher wedding band. Maybe 3/4 to full eternity?

Or, just cause I like looking at sets in general...pictures of other shape solitaires with an asscher band would be appreciated also!
9.gif

Please and thank you!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 10:02:44 PM
Author: ProseCuter
Here's one.
Thank you. That's BEAUTIFUL!! I love it.

May I ask the thickness of each ring?

ElizabethRose

Rough_Rock
Vespergirl has posted photos before of her RB solitaire with her asscher band. LINK

EHR2009 also has a square cut band with her RB. EHR LINK

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

Yup! Thanks ElizabethRose for posting my link!

I also wanted to post a couple of pics, because I have recently added milgrain to my channel set asscher band. So you know specs, the band is from Blue Nile - plat, .50 cttw asschers (12 diamonds), H VS2. They were called asschers by Blue Nile, but I think the proper term for these stones are actually carre cut. Precision Set does asscher bands with real asscher cut stones.

This is a pic of the ring how it came from Blue Nile - no milgrain:

oldset3b.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of the ring how it is now - I had the milgrain added by Quest Jewelers this year and I love it:

oldset2b.jpg

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2009 7:13:58 PM
Author: vespergirl
Here''s a pic of the ring how it is now - I had the milgrain added by Quest Jewelers this year and I love it:
Thank you, ElizabethRose for the links.

Vespergirl, I really like your set. The milgrain gives it such character. Also, thanks for providing the sources.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results