shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Rolling Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Hello all, since rolling rings are au courant, I just wanted to post pics of mine - just received. It too is from rollingring.com, and I''m very pleased with it. I got the tri-color as well, but the rings on mine are a bit thicker - 4 mm each, and there are 20 1 pt diamonds scattered on the white gold band only. It goes on very easily, and I''m really digging it - especially the price!

Enjoy!

rollingring_Connie_2.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Just out of curiosity, how did you find the sizing to be? Did you order your regular ring size or something different?

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Hi Dee Jay, I ordered a size 6 (my regular size), and it fit perfectly. Now I have bigger knuckles (no worries about the ring falling off!), so once my rings fit over them, they have a tendency to be a bit looser, but I''m used to it, so it doesn''t bother me.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How lovely!!! Enjoy!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! They sure are quite the current trend!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! And I like the bigger size.
All this rolling ring talk is making me want one.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2007 7:24:48 PM
Author: Ann
I love it! And I like the bigger size.
All this rolling ring talk is making me want one.
I have a feeling that rolling rings are going to become our PS secret decoder rings!
2.gif

Very nice, Connie!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! That''s the one I''ve been lusting after (I posted the one with scattered diamonds on all three bands on vespergirl''s thread but then decided I liked the style you got even better)! I''m so glad you posted hand pics, i was wondering what the slightly wider bands would look like.

Ohhh I''m so tempted and already have approval from DH but I don''t want to wait a month to get it on my hand. Vespergirl said they are moving their offices or something and that will cause a delay in shipping. I told him that and he asked me if I''d rather go to our jeweler with him when he takes his watch in for servicing and pick out something sparkly there, and the instant gratification of that is very tempting.

I also have a question: are the bands really solid gold, and if so does the ring feel quite substantial? I''m asking because I prefer solid pieces and I''m so used to the weight of my platinum rings on my left hand that I''m worried this ring will feel too light or it will be hollow. (Yes, I''m aware that platinum is more dense and heavier than gold.) Sometimes gold is referred to as "solid" and it turns out not to be, so I''m curious.

anway, congrats! It looks fabulous on your hand!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is just gorgeous, I love it!

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments!

Monarch, yes, they are solid gold (they do say this on their website) and the ring does have a nice weight to it. When I look at the pics I posted it looks kind of visually heavy, but in person, it''s very nice - substantial, without being clunky. I really like it
face1.gif
!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool spin on the tri gold rolling ring! I love the diamonds on just one band! And the thickness of the bands makes it really stand out. It''s beautiful and it looks great on you!

I have a plain rolling ring, but all these diamondy ones are making me want one with diamonds, too! (Surprise, surprise!)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2007 10:56:12 PM
Author: ottawaexpat1
Thanks for all the nice comments!

Monarch, yes, they are solid gold (they do say this on their website) and the ring does have a nice weight to it. When I look at the pics I posted it looks kind of visually heavy, but in person, it''s very nice - substantial, without being clunky. I really like it
face1.gif
!
Great, thank you Connie for answering my questions! I''m glad you''re enjoying your beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone, sorry to hijack this thread, but I saw that monarch was considering ordering, so here''s the newest info I have from rollingring.com ...

They are making my new ring now (smaller size) so that it can ship out immediately on June 18, the day their offices reopen. They have been really nice to work with, so if you are considering ordering from them, I believe you can still order via email & they will make the ring in the meantime.

Monarch, if you have your heart set on the rolling ring, I would place the order and wait - I also looked at some jeweler stores while I was impatiently waiting for my ring to arrive, but I''m so glad I waited for it - I really am glad I got that instead of something else!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks vesper, I think I may be able to handle the wait. I really, really like this ring so I think it''ll be worth it. I want to show DH these pics when I get home from work today and see if he likes the tri-color or all white gold. I''m leaning towards white gold but I like the tri-color as well...decision, decisions
20.gif
9.gif
!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ottawaexpat, I got inspired by you and vespergirl and dug my rolling ring out of the jewelry box to wear today. I totally forgot how much fun it is! No diaomonds on mine though, just the tri-colored gold bands.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Great ring, Ottawa! At the moment I have Stanley Cup fever, so I''m thinking each of the three rings symbolizes one word of this all important phrase:

Go Sens Go!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring...*S*....... your ring actually looks better than the rolling ring that I got from rollingring.com. Your ring looks thick, but the one they sent me was not very thick. We questioned whether they had sent the THICK that we ordered and they claimed that it was the THICK that they advertised. So, we got a refund.

We bought the 5mm tri color from Cartier this past weekend and we love it!!! They sent it to New York for the hand engraving and we should have it back by mid June.

Congratulations on your ring
MWG

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 7:51:05 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Great ring, Ottawa! At the moment I have Stanley Cup fever, so I''m thinking each of the three rings symbolizes one word of this all important phrase:

Go Sens Go!
Thanks for the vote of confidence Independent Gal - we are big Sens fans and will be sitting on pins and needles tonight for game three! I''ll certainly make sure I have my ring on!

Go Sens Go!

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/1/2007 8:50:51 PM
Author: MWG
I love your ring...*S*....... your ring actually looks better than the rolling ring that I got from rollingring.com. Your ring looks thick, but the one they sent me was not very thick. We questioned whether they had sent the THICK that we ordered and they claimed that it was the THICK that they advertised. So, we got a refund.

We bought the 5mm tri color from Cartier this past weekend and we love it!!! They sent it to New York for the hand engraving and we should have it back by mid June.

Congratulations on your ring
MWG
Hi MWG - I had read your posts about your experience with rollingring AFTER I had ordered mine, so I was a bit nervous, but I''m very happy with the end result. I can''t wait to see your Cartier - I''m guessing it will be just exquisite!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty ring. Is it comfortable? Does it rub against your other fingers?

ottawaexpat1

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/2/2007 9:42:54 AM
Author: oshinbreez
What a pretty ring. Is it comfortable? Does it rub against your other fingers?
Oshinbreez, it is comfortable, and fun to play with! I do notice, however, when my finger swells from the heat (I''m in Houston), I am more aware of it - feels a bit thicker. It''s not enough to deter me from wearing it, however!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ottawa, Congrats on the win. What a great game. Go Sens Go!

OK, back to or regularly scheduled jewelry ogling.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I cannot decide between tri-color and all white gold...
29.gif
, I can''t believe this is such a tough decision, lol! Hopefully we will be able to make a decision this weekend and order a ring on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results