shape
carat
color
clarity

Another ring/bracelet shot!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Some of you may remember my e-ring/soon to be Mrs. bracelet photo from back when we first got engaged.

Well, now that we're married, I don't wear that bracelet anymore. I contacted the Etsy Seller (am I allowed to say who?) and had her make a custom stamped bracelet for me now that we're married. The new bracelet says "Lucky" on the outside, and on the inside has our names and wedding date.

My husband and I were best friends for 5 years before we even started dating, and Jason Mraz's song Lucky came out shortly after we did start dating. So, while it may be a bit cliché, I really was in love with my BEST FRIEND and so it became our song :) That's the meaning behind the word lucky on the new bracelet. :)

I sent her the original photo before and she used it on her etsy page. As a thank you for that (and being a returning customer) she sent me a second bracelet and a set of anniversary forks! I took this new photo and sent it off to her too :)

I'll have some awesome bling photos from our wedding to show off soon! Our photographer will be mailing out the DVD with the high res images next week.

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_2745.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
great picture! And you can definitely say who the etsy seller is... :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww ::) it's lovely, and so sweet!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results