shape
carat
color
clarity

An oval, princess and brilliant! Bling overload!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a great shot of my mums round brilliant ring, my sisters oval and my pricness. Couldn't risisit the pic!

_9413.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What lucky ladies you are!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that collection!! Can we get more shots of them all? :naughty:

I'm so enthralled with your sisters 3 stone bezel....please tell and show us more of that unique ring :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three beauties! I love them all!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are all beautiful, and so different from each other! Love them all!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Yes they are all different! Mums is the bezel round brilliant and 1.7 carat G colour and the sides of her setting have hearts (ill try to get more shots).

My sisters oval is (believe it or not) only 1 carat but looks huge!

I've posted previously about my new 1.5 carat princess which I'm feeling is too warm for me after wearing for a few weeks and I think you can really pick its warmth out when it's next to my mums and sisters.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1377751719|3511704 said:
Yes they are all different! Mums is the bezel round brilliant and 1.7 carat G colour and the sides of her setting have hearts (ill try to get more shots).

My sisters oval is (believe it or not) only 1 carat but looks huge!

I've posted previously about my new 1.5 carat princess which I'm feeling is too warm for me after wearing for a few weeks and I think you can really pick its warmth out when it's next to my mums and sisters.

This oval really CAN'T be 1ct :o :o :o
Your rings are amazing girls!!! And that princess cut doesn't look warm to me at all :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your sisters oval looks 2-3 cts!!!! All gorgeous rings.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Very cool family collection!

And I agree that oval looks insane for 1ct!

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
These are awesome and sooooo different from each other... :love: :love: :love: Would it be possible to see pictures of each ring by itself because the styles are so unique? TIA :)

Warm regards,
Patty

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
More pics
The oval is very shallow hence the face up size but never the less it's a GIA d colour and sparkes amazingly!

_9451.jpg

_9452.jpg

_9453.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the new photos of your familys' very gorgeous rings. They are stunning! :love: :love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I know we are so demanding... but is it possible to get a profile shot of your mum's bezel ring? I am smitten with it!

Thanks!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Laurenk!! that is one GORGEOUS and unique ring your mom has! (sorry - I mixed it up before thinking it was your sisters ring!)

They are all gorgeous! interesting each of you have such different tastes in shapes and settings!! :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great family collection! I love your ring! But it's obviously not the stone of your dreams, so I hope you find it eventually. Is there a trade-in program at the jeweller where you bought your ring?

I must say, your mother's bezel ring is amazing and looks great on you!! The roundish forms look great on your slender hands and long fingers.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's some finger coverage you've got there! I love how different each one of them are and each gorgeous in it's own right!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really interesting after we just had the argument on the other forum about which is larger facing per carat size cushions and others versus ovals. The oval DOES give great finger coverage!!!! All the rings are great btw!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the extra pics! They are all so beautiful - I am really loving the oval ring, what a nice presence on the hand it has. Your ring looks gorgeous on you, but I know from your other thread you are not completely happy with it - but it certainly looks lovely on you!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the lovely comments!

My mums stones and ring are from our diamond wholesaler here in Brisbane QLD where we live and mum simply designed it. She began with the round brilliant in a solitaire style then later added the trilliants (is this what they're called?) and bezel set the lot which added to the finger coverage and bling effect for her. She alwsy loved little details to make it unique hence the hearts in the sides.

When I find my new stone I'm thinking if setting it in a Harry Winston style halo keeping the soft corners like his cushion cut but with my princess.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!!!!! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Very pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results