shape
carat
color
clarity

All Aboard the Jacket Train!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 2:24:40 AM
Author: cpster
Congratulations on a fabulous purchase! I have the same size studs as yours. Would you mind posting a side profile shot? I''m wondering how far above the studs sit from the jacket. Thanks!

I''ve been gone all day today (my semester already started!), and it is too dark now, but I am home a few hours in the afternoon tomorrow, so I''ll try to take and post a profile photo then.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
I think i am now also on the Jacket train.. i coudlnt belive how inexpensive they were when i went to WF!
What size are your earrings? i have some .45-.50 rich blue sapphires that could use some jackets to keep them warm!! I just don''t know if i should get the smallest size or go up a size...

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
My earrings are .43 ct. each, or about 4.9mm in diameter. If you aren''t sure if yours will fit into the smallest jackets, email WF (which is what I did). The smallest ones are SO affordable. They give you the look of one carat in each ear for a little more than half carat in each!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! Those look really good. Nice choice!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry this took so long. Here''s a profile picture from 2 angles.

majacketprofile.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
You can see that the stud sticks out less than the thickness of the jacket. This is really magnified, so in real life it is even less pronounced.

Here''s another picture from the front.

majacketfront.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results