shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA Studs

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been dying to get some ACA studs and finally placed the order. They are F Si1 .512 and .537 and mounted in 8-prong yellow gold.

studsarrowsfire.jpg

studsprofile.jpg

studsmirror.jpg

studsear.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings with my ering.

_23938.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy they are absolutely gorgeous!! and they look huge :love: - enjoy wearing them, they look beautiful on you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! They are beautiful and look wonderful on your ears!

We're probably gonna need some more pictures. . . just so you know!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic! I love your new ACA studs--wear them in good health! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you GeorgiaQ. My old pair of studs were .46 ct each and even though this are only about .05 carat larger then seem quite a bit larger on my ears.

Thank you MissGotRocks! Of course I have some more pictures. I am going to try a different camera tomorrow as well. That’s part of the fun of getting new bling.

Thank you M-2-B. Driving back from a neighboring city today I had to put keep from looking at them in the mirrors – that wouldn’t have been good for my health. :lol:

_23941.jpg

studsarrows.jpg

_23942.jpg

studsbacklit2.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous studs Marcy!!! I love the YG settings :love: They look perfect on you :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones, they look like just the perfect size on you as well!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Woofmama. I like diamonds in YG.

Thank you VirginiaZee. I like being able to see the arrows naked eye.

Thank you Arkieb1. 5 mm is the largest size studs that I like on me so these are the perfect size.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Gregchang35. :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stones: very bright and sparkly. And it's a great size for your ears.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely studs marcy, they look great on your ears and a lot bigger than they are!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Gorgeous! They look amazing on your ears! Love the setting also.

Enjoy!

:love:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They're perfect, and I love how well you captured their gorgeous H&A patterning! Those sparkly babies are sure to catch some attention!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh they look amazing on you Marcy! GORGEOUS! :love:
They are the perfect size too and what a yummy profile. Well done. :appl:
Wear in much health and happiness!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love the 8 prong and high color. Well done Marcy!

cheers--Sharon

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Those are gorgeous. I love the yellow gold and the eight prongs. I hope you enjoy wearing them.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Acinom. That size looks nice and centered on my earlobe.

Thank you Monnyjay. They do look larger than a ½ carat.

Thank you Crystal24K. The settings are a completely new style for me but I do like them.

Thankyou Endless Summer. I am always amazed how well the arrows show in certain lighting.

Thank you Missy. I might have to get my hair cut short so I can see them all the time.

Thank you Sharon. My ering is F so I decided I wanted colorless for my studs as well.

Thank you Rena7. The 8-prong look so overpowering in photos but they are pretty inconspicuous on my ears.

Here are a few more shots from my other camera. I didn’t have as good of lighting this morning.

Marcy

studsglow.jpg

studssideglow.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have ACA studs a tad smaller and I love them, also yellow gold. I love your setting!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you AprilBaby. Your beautiful pair of ACA studs were one of the pairs I was admiring. I was looking for something .45 to .47 ct each but they are few and far between.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ACAs in the 8 prong YG settings. They look beautiful on you! I have ACA studs in the martini-style settings, but unfortunately I broke one of them and need to have them reset. I was thinking about 6 prong, but I think I'm going to consider the 8 prong now as well. They're gorgeous! They look like they lay nice and close to your ear.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Portia. I hate to hear one of your ACA studs broke. I do like how the 8-prong settings lay on my ear and you don't see much metal on them. I think the 6-prong would look nice too. Keep me posted on what you do with your studs.

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Marcy, these are incredible! They look beautiful, and very substantial in your ears.
I hope you enjoy them and receive lots of compliments :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new pictures Marcy! The earrings just glow from within and the high color is just gorgeous. The perfect earrings for any and all occasions. Truly. :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are just perfect!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Mina Lo. I will enjoy them but nobody will probably see them since my hair always covers my earrings. I’ll know they are there.

Thank you Missy. I really enjoy taking macro photos especially of something sparkly.

Thank you Rosebloom and Motownmama. I wanted colorless diamonds and around 1 ctw so these worked out well for me.

Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results