petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is truely truely gorgeous!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Love it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
CharmyPoo said:
Dreamer_D said:
I love it! Amazing! It looksso great on your hand, like a boulder it is so large!

Makes me want a halo :Up_to_something:

It looks freakin huge with the halo - almost ridicolous. I never really wanted to go up in size although I liked the style. I am still getting used to size because I am finding it a bit too flashy.

Well, your Leon is not a halo, right? So you can alternate depending on your mood for flash!

It seriously looks like a celebrity ring on your itty bitty finger. Just awesome. But I can see how you might feel a little uncomfortable. Recently I went away to visit family for the first time since my recent upgrade, and for the first time I felt a little uncomfortable with the size of my diamond. But I got over it. I think you will too!

It is just spectacular. I hope you feel like the long process was worth it, and that you have achieved you desires for this ring! I really adore it.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
CharmyPoo said:
Well, your Leon is not a halo, right? So you can alternate depending on your mood for flash!

It seriously looks like a celebrity ring on your itty bitty finger. Just awesome. But I can see how you might feel a little uncomfortable. Recently I went away to visit family for the first time since my recent upgrade, and for the first time I felt a little uncomfortable with the size of my diamond. But I got over it. I think you will too!

It is just spectacular. I hope you feel like the long process was worth it, and that you have achieved you desires for this ring! I really adore it.

I am surprised at how big a 1.5 ct can look on my finger - good for my fiance because I won't be asking for an upgrade. The Leon is not a halo and more the style that we originally intended. The Leon will likely become my daily wearer because it is less flashy and more me. None of my friends and family has seen this ring yet. I bet they won't even believe me that it is the same diamond because it looks much bigger - probably will get some gossiping around how I want a bigger diamond.

I am now starting on the hubby's wedding band and he doesn't know what he wants. I requested quotes and then he changed his mind.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
rosetta said:
You must have the smallest hands on the planet. It's simply stunning I tell you.

We're not jealous at all, no sir. ;))

Having small fingers have its advantages and disadvantages. I have to custom made all of my rings because nothing ever fits.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Love the handshots Charmypoo! It looks stunning on you! After awhile you will get more used to it, it takes a little more than a month I think. Then you still smile at it but it starts to become a part of you. I LOVE it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Charmy, that ring is just utter, pure perfection! It looks divine on your hand, and I love the pics from the pearl series!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow, I am sorry I missed this until now. Your re-set is beautiful, and the craftsmanship looks perfect. Thanks for the hand shots...as I was reading through the previous posts, I was thinking there had better be some hand shots later on. :naughty:

I hope you do get to wear it out some, even if your family is a little gossipy (I hope it's not mean spirited).

Enjoy your new beauty!!!!

purplemelody

Rough_Rock
Wow your new halo ring is absolutely breathtaking!!! :appl:
I've always wanted to have a cushion diamond halo ring, but now I'm starting to want one as engagement ring!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, Charmypoo!! Everything about the ring is perfect: the stone, setting and size of the halo melee. The proportions of the halo melee are crucial because they can make or break the setting.

Congrats, and enjoy your new beauty! :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy, your ring looks beautiful on you! It is a stunning ring and you have beautiful hands! I love it!!! When you get your Leon
would you please do a photo shoot so we can look at both of them at the same time? I would love to see that!

Wow, makes me wish I had gone for a halo!!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
luvsparkle - Of course I will. I am planning to share photos comparing Leon pave with various other pave rings I own. I will be picking up the Leon ring in September. It is ready but no time :(

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous.

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
How in the world did I miss this thread! WOW! Congratulations on the new ring! It's absolutely stunning...there are no words to describe how beautiful this ring is!!

RedRobbin

Shiny_Rock
Bump! This one deserves another look see. Gorgeous, I must say, again...a modern update on a classic. So perfectly lovely. Congratulaions again!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your ring is amazing! :love: :love: I think it looks best in the hand shots, it just looks great on your hand! :love: :love:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is really really pretty. My dream upgrade is to have an AVC cushion, haloed like this. How high does the diamond rest above your finger?

marym

Shiny_Rock
Charmy- this ring is exquisite!! I am green with envy! :mrgreen:

nettestars

Rough_Rock
Hi CharmyPoo-

Curious to know if you got your Leon creation yet...been waiting to see it!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto...have you been able to pick up your Leon yet?

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow the setting really shows off the amazing diamond.

sina

Rough_Rock
This setting is amazing. I keep coming back to look at it.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all for your compliments. The more I wear this ring .. the more I love it.

Yes, I did pick up my Leon ring and band. The ring is being remade but I will save it for another thread when I finally get it. For those who want to see the "wrong" ring, a sneak pic here taken at his office - https://www.pricescope.com/files/images/LeonWrongRing6.jpg.. Don't mind the poor lighting.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Charmy, this ring is so gorgeous! It's so delicate and beautiful and looks so perfect on your slim fingers. I'm glad you are growing to love it - it's a stunning piece!

Kat1102

Rough_Rock
Amazing ring! May I ask what the ratio of the diamond is?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Gorgeous ring!!!! congrats :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

ashalexandria

Rough_Rock
Hi, If you dont mind me asking. How much was she to design this specific ring? This is my dream ring and my boyfriend wants to look into getting it but would like to compare prices. Thank you so much.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
hearts-arrows girl, Love Street, Skippy123 - Sorry for the late replies! Thank you so much for your compliments. I wish I wore this ring more but it only comes out to play once a month.

Kat1102 - It is a perfect square at 1.00 ratio.

ashalexandria - I don't think the prices really apply anymore because it has gone up a lot since I first completed the transaction (years ago because this was a remake). You should budget anywhere from $3000 to $6000 for a custom halo ring depending on who you go with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results