shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Sunshine on a Rainy Day

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
It's been so rainy and drab outside I just needed some sunshine and started to play. I previously had these earring in lever back setting, but due to a large tear in my ear I couldn't wear them and they sat in a drawer. I just had these reset into studs so I can now wear them and can finally enjoy the beautiful colour of these Madeira Citrines.

img_20150614_195931.jpg

img_20150614_195937.jpg

img_20150614_0.jpg

img_20150614_195931_edit.jpg

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely shade of citrine and I am not sure how they looked lever back, but I really love the new stud style. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful on your ears and they have quite the presence. :love:

Do you mind sharing what happened re the tear in your ear and how you fixed it? Did you have to repierce? Glad you can wear your gorgeous earrings now. :appl:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying the fact that I can finally wear them.

Missy:. Unfortunately, I still have a big tear in my left ear. As for how it happened....let's just say it involves an excited puppy, horseplay and a hoop earring. :rolleyes: :(sad (not a great combination LOL, but live and learn). The only way I can wear studs in that ear is to wear little plastic disks between the earring and my ear lobe otherwise I could pull the stud right through. I know I need to get it fixed but hate the thought of them having to cut my ear and re-stitch. I would have to wait for it to heal and then get re-pierced. Ouch! :-o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results