shape
carat
color
clarity

A 5 stone of my very own

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I have wanted a five stone for some time now. I thought I wanted a graduated one but the idea of taking my stone out of the halo was out of the question so I must have looked at the 5 stone thread a zillion times debating on what I wanted and liked. I knew I would be wearing it with my pear but debated on a 1ctw or 1.25. I emailed Idjewelry some questions and got a response so I emailed back askung more questions and no response. I would have liked to work with them since so many PS people have had good service but I was not about to chase them down. I was searching ebay with a budget in mind and stumbled across one that caught my eye. I asked a few questions and they actually responded. I had a long talk with DH and we went for it. I could not be more pleased. I took it into my jeweler the same day I got it and had them check to make sure it was the real deal. Three jewelers in there looked at it and the one said it was a beautiful ring and asked me if I minded telling them what I paid for it, I told them $1350. They all looked in shock and told me I got a deal.
The stats are-
1.05 ctw
E-F
VS1
Platinum
Size 6 but I think I am going to have it sized down. Best of all brand new ring! Woot!!!!

First up is the vendor pics

_KGrHqYOKkIE5US3zW_BBOcRHiK3-_60_3.jpeg

_KGrHqMOKpoE5_jzcPITBOcRHl6Qf_60_3.jpeg

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a great find and it looks fabulous with your pear. Love it! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Outstanding! :love:

cheers--Sharon

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Having some trouble loading more than one. I wanted to mention this ring is pretty low profile and very comfortable to wear.

lk5st3.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL, lknvb4! That *is* an amazing deal !! (Would you feel comfortable posting the ebay vendor?)

It looks amazing with your ering pear - nice combination! Congratulations on your christmas bling! :love:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great with your pear. The size of the 5-stone really compliments it...and I love the low profile. Wear it in good health!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and a great find. It looks fab with your pear. :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1324581798|3086916 said:
BEAUTIFUL, lknvb4! That *is* an amazing deal !! (Would you feel comfortable posting the ebay vendor?)

It looks amazing with your ering pear - nice combination! Congratulations on your christmas bling! :love:
I bought it from Diamonddr16. They have lots of beautiful things listed.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I can totally see why more people are opting for a five stone over a traditional ering. The amount of fire and sparkle these babies throw off is amazing.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info... oh my! on their site now... having a MAH-velous time! :Up_to_something:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new five stone ring (love them) is SO pretty and it looks great on its own or with your lovely pear ring. Nice find!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but seeing all these fabulous 5 stone rings is really making me want one!! like now! :razz:

Beautiful ring and a great price!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Wow!! That is really, really pretty and looks fantastic with your pear!! Gorgeous ring at a great price, love it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful set :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to add if anyone is on the fence about getting a 5 stone, do it. I feel like when I found PS a few years ago I was a rookie and had it all wrong but now I think things are coming along nicely. I still cannot believe how little I paid for this ring and after a sunny day here I was able to see arrows in each of my stones. Yay!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results