shape
carat
color
clarity

4.7 ctw Tennis Bracelet. Finally here...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to everyone who kindly posted pictures, shared opinions and experiences and answered questions to help me on my quest for my perfect tennis bracelet. My lovely, classic piece just arrived today, and I am so pleased with the results. Special thanks to Nick, Charlene and Terri at Patronik Designs, for making this possible, calling in many different settings and stones and persisting until the exact combination of what I wanted was achieved. I'm sure glad they are much more patient than I am.

4.7 ctw
40 points
11.75 points per stone
5.75 inches on 5.25 inch wrist
F, VS1 stones
4 prong, open gallery setting
14k white gold

I have had it on for an hour and it feels like it should have been there forever.

Forgive the many pictures. I tried to take them in different lighting and perspectives.

Couple perspective from a distance shots:

tb_1.jpg

_23283.jpg

tb3.jpg

tb4.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More close ups...

I have never worn a bracelet regularly, let alone one as blingy as this one. It's so cool to be able to see bling all the time. Honestly, it's more fun than a necklace, because I can see this piece of jewelry. :love:

tb5.jpg

tb6.jpg

tb7.jpg

tb8.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoooHooo!!!!! Looks fantastic on you!!!! Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's more. Sorry if you're getting sick of them.

Close up and far away, they look so different to me.

tb9.jpg

tb10.jpg

tb11.jpg

_23284.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last batch...I think...

Last 2 are in home lighting.

tb13.jpg

tb14.jpg

tb15.png

tb17.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. Congrats and enjoy :appl: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, last one. I promise. You can see it with my e-ring. Can you tell I like my bracelet? :dance:

tb19.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous bracelet :love:
It's such a sophisticated look combined with your e-ring!
What I especially love is that it's such a rich bracelet with huge stones, but that it still has an effortless chique feel about it. Definitely a bracelet that takes you from day to night. This bracelet will rock at home, during a lunch with friends, in the office and combined with a little black dress in the evening. Stunning!!!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning :clap: has that effortless feel too I love it.... Not to mention your beautiful wrist and arm!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is simply gorgeous - looks great on you and is the perfect size!

So happy that you love it - enjoy!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that's a beautiful bracelet - you must be really happy with it. Looks great with your ring too! :wavey:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Gad it looks so beautiful on you!!!
I've been hanging out for this thread to drop and hoping the bracelet had been progressing well lol :clap: :dance: :love: :cheeky:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, gorgeous bracelet! :love:
And are you mad girl, how can we be sick of too many pictures? No such thing as too many bling pics... :cheeky: More pics please!!! :appl:

Enjoy and wear in health and happiness. :appl:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I've been watching for your bracelet too !!!!

What a beauty !!! It is the perfect size and looks right at home on your wrist !!!!
ENJOY !!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It. Looks. FABULOUS!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely bracelet, perfect length and stone sizes! Very, very good choice.... :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL !! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congrats!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Tell me, each of the stones is 11.75pts right? What's the 40pts about? Enquiring minds want to know :bigsmile: , b/c I'm in the process of ordering one for my b'day. Also, is the 5 3/4 inch length very snug? I was thinking 6 1/2 for mine (I like my bracelets on the loose side - my current one is 6 3/4 and it's very loose) and another PS"er has been advising me to go smaller. And why did you decide to go with 14k WG and not 18k?

Sorry, lots of q's. Thanks.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! :appl:
It's amazing :love: Well worth all the time and effort with research, you have a stunning bracelet. Wear in health and with happiness :)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1413468449|3767912 said:

Tell me, each of the stones is 11.75pts right? What's the 40pts about? Enquiring minds want to know :bigsmile: , b/c I'm in the process of ordering one for my b'day. Also, is the 5 3/4 inch length very snug? I was thinking 6 1/2 for mine (I like my bracelets on the loose side - my current one is 6 3/4 and it's very loose) and another PS"er has been advising me to go smaller. And why did you decide to go with 14k WG and not 18k?

Phoenix, I had the same confusion - I'm pretty sure the "40 points" reference was meant to read "40 stones" - the total bracelet is 4.7cttw, and if you divide that by 40, you get 11.75pt (which is the size of each diamond).

OP - really a gorgeous bracelet!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1413468449|3767912 said:

Phoenix, I'm sorry!! Thanks for pointing that out. I blame it on bling-brain syndrome. Yes, as marymm pointed out, 40 stones, NOT 40 point. Seriously, I WISH. LOL!!

I went with 5.75 based on how far down my hand I wanted it to fall. I don't like the feel of anything hitting close to my palm, so my length goes to about half an inch before that bone at the base of your palm protrudes. I actually thought it would be even more snug, but I am fine with this length. I chose 14k because they said it was harder or stronger than 18k. If budget was no issue I would have chosen platinum because it is so light on me. I only know it's there because I feel it brush on my skin. I think I prefer the feeling the weight of my jewelry. Sounds crazy right?

I can't wait for you to get yours. I hope you will create a SMTB thread when you receive it!!

_23297.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely shots all around and thank you for sharing so many photos of your new bling! Absolutely beautiful. :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for being so happy for me! :dance: That is one of things great about PSers. Not everyone loves every piece, but they can still be happy when others have found something they love.

I am just amazed at how fun and awesome it is to be able to see a gorgeous line of bling on your arm. NOW I understand the appeal of the tennis bracelet. It's so different from necklaces or earrings cause other people get to see those. I get to see my own bling now! :dance: kinda changes what else I may want to wear on this arm.

This is taken in daylight. I am going to be so distracted when I am driving.

I really apologize. These stupid pictures are turning every which way.

_23299.jpg

_23300.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This is unbelievably amazing. I LOVE it. Wow!!!!!

You are a super petite person, correct? I don't think there's anyway that 12 pointers would have that kind of impact on me. They look huge on your tiny arm! Really, it's the perfect size. Love, love, love.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results