shape
carat
color
clarity

4.7 ctw Tennis Bracelet. Finally here...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1413609542|3768934 said:
It's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow, it looks huge on your tiny wrist, too! I think you chose a great size for your wrist and for everyday as well as more dressy occasions! :appl: I love the 4 prong setting, too!

Thank you DS!! I'm so excited that I get to wear it to a wedding today! I'll take a pic of it with my dress. I only wear dresses at weddings, so that might be once a year, maybe. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1413648846|3769064 said:
LLJsmom|1413596192|3768838 said:
Am I being silly? I just wanted to report in. I am loving this bracelet more and more. I SO SO SO get cflutist having 3! 3! 3! I just did bikram again and it didn't hinder my practice at all. Now I see the pros of it being this light. I just caught myself staring at it in the reflection in the mirror. OMG. I'm hopeless... And I think I kinda get what people mean when they say it matches my e-ring. It does because the setting is so classic and simple, like my ering. My ering side stones work with it too. I'm so exited.... :whistle:

I wish everyone can get one so we can all be excited together, well everyone who wants one that is. I know tennis bracelets are not everyone's cup of tea. But it sure is mine. :clap: Need seconds please!

No! You are not being silly! That piece just adds another level of a new array of options & choices. You will be so happy many years down the road you made this choice. It is simply elegant, chic, glamorous--the whole 9 yards! Enjoy! :appl: :wavey:

Thank you, thank you, thank you sarahb. I know you are right. I know 10 years from now I will still love it and remember your words. :razz:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not being silly at all.
Just enjoying your beautiful bracelet. :love:
Now has it been in the shower yet? Bath gel is nice for cleaning diamonds too.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! It's perfect & looks smashing on you :appl: Very happy for you! Enjoy :))

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous. I know what you mean about being able to appreciate all those diamonds--I wouldn't be able to focus on much else. It looks great with your e-ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous, LLJsmom. I can see why you love it. :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1413678112|3769253 said:
Wow!!! It's perfect & looks smashing on you :appl: Very happy for you! Enjoy :))
Thank you woofmama!

nala said:
So gorgeous. I know what you mean about being able to appreciate all those diamonds--I wouldn't be able to focus on much else. It looks great with your e-ring!
Thanks nala! I am appreciating the look with my ering too. Makes me want to not change my ering right now.

marcy said:
It is gorgeous, LLJsmom. I can see why you love it. :love: :love: :love:
Thanks for all your help marcy! Thank you so much for the pictures and advice. I put it to good use. :)

I work it to a wedding and to a weights class. It's even easier than an ering. I didn't H&A e to take it off for class because it didn't hit any weights or get in my way. This might be a permanent fixture! :dance:

As promised, a with a dress pic.

_23433.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
:love: so in love...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413653507|3769086 said:
diamondseeker2006|1413609542|3768934 said:
It's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow, it looks huge on your tiny wrist, too! I think you chose a great size for your wrist and for everyday as well as more dressy occasions! :appl: I love the 4 prong setting, too!

Thank you DS!! I'm so excited that I get to wear it to a wedding today! I'll take a pic of it with my dress. I only wear dresses at weddings, so that might be once a year, maybe. :)

I am glad there is at least one other person like me who wears dresses exactly the same amount as you! I LOVE the picture with your dress and other jewelry! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My commuting buddy this morning... I know. Finally lost my mind. :D

_23435.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, this is what bling is all about and this is what PS is all about! You haven't lost your mind - the look is stunning and you enjoy and share with us all you want!

It's a simply gorgeous look with your ring and other jewelry - I've loved seeing every picture!!

One question though: Do you not wear a band with your five stone engagement ring? It looks beautiful by itself but just wondering what if anything you think about a band with it? Too much? Takes away from the ring?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new bracelet is stunning. It looks so beautiful in you! Well worth the wait!!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her 5 stone is gorgeous. Specs please?
And her bracelet looks huge on her wrist. Glad you are enjoying wearing it everywhere.
Should we start a new thread - where has your bracelet been?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1413839765|3769984 said:
Your new bracelet is stunning. It looks so beautiful in you! Well worth the wait!!!!

Hi Calliecake, thank you so much, and for your help too. You're right. It was worth persevering. I thought they wouldn't be able to find the right setting but Nick was just patient and persistent, and kept me from settling.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1413839618|3769979 said:
Hey, this is what bling is all about and this is what PS is all about! You haven't lost your mind - the look is stunning and you enjoy and share with us all you want!

It's a simply gorgeous look with your ring and other jewelry - I've loved seeing every picture!!

One question though: Do you not wear a band with your five stone engagement ring? It looks beautiful by itself but just wondering what if anything you think about a band with it? Too much? Takes away from the ring?

Thank you MGR. How is it that you always ask the question I am debating in my head? Are you clairvoyant? Actually MGR, there is a matching five stone band that I didn't buy. It really does complete the set and I have discovered that I am a matchy-matchy kinda girl. It's actually very annoying. I wanna be cool and love the mismatched stacking with my e-ring but I don't. The matching five stone is a lot of bling cause the stones are 30 points each, same as my side stones. I haven't bought it because I am not sure if I am staying with this setting. The side view looks like a high-rise construction site. The prongs stick straight up and it's extremely industrial looking. I bought this setting in a fit of nostalgia, cause I wanted it to look like the erings that were prevalent in the 80s. But of course I buy this in 2013. :roll: Then I see the flowing sweeping lines of Victor Canera and I wanna reset, like NOW. But now I have a chance to go visit him, but I must admit I love how it looks with the bracelet. The new setting I would choose would not have the same look, unless I go back to my original plan of a halo. I'm sorry. I'm going on and on like a babbling fool. I'll start a separate thread and ask for input.

So to answer your question the five stone is not far from my mind. If I am going to stick with this setting I would probably get it at some point. Right now I like it without. I sometimes wear a skinny band with it but I prefer the symmetry of a matching five stone.

I found my half eternity today so it looks like this. See what I mean? The little band just doesn't go to my eyes.

_23456.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cflutist|1413840327|3769995 said:
Her 5 stone is gorgeous. Specs please?
And her bracelet looks huge on her wrist. Glad you are enjoying wearing it everywhere.
Should we start a new thread - where has your bracelet been?

Hi cflutist! You're hilarious!! My commuting buddy has been on a 6 mile run with me, and no problems. Actually I was wrong about getting platinum if I had a re-do. I would stick with 14k cause it is so light it hat it can come with me to workout. :)

Maybe you should list all the places your beauties have visited. Maybe start with countries. ;-). Mine has only been to the gym, the office and a wedding in Napa. Oh, and driving the kids back and forth.

My ering center stone is 2.59, F, vs1. I know. Not the smartest buy but I have major mind-clean issues. It's got medium blue fluor which I love so much. :D the side stones are 30 points each. It's the bling whore that pushed the button on this setting. If I only was a little more patient I would have chosen a setting that is more what I would want forever. :roll:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413854476|3770130 said:

Thank you MGR. How is it that you always ask the question I am debating in my head? Are you clairvoyant? Actually MGR, there is a matching five stone band that I didn't buy. It really does complete the set and I have discovered that I am a matchy-matchy kinda girl. It's actually very annoying. I wanna be cool and love the mismatched stacking with my e-ring but I don't. The matching five stone is a lot of bling cause the stones are 30 points each, same as my side stones. I haven't bought it because I am not sure if I am staying with this setting. The side view looks like a high-rise construction site. The prongs stick straight up and it's extremely industrial looking. I bought this setting in a fit of nostalgia, cause I wanted it to look like the erings that were prevalent in the 80s. But of course I buy this in 2013. :roll: Then I see the flowing sweeping lines of Victor Canera and I wanna reset, like NOW. But now I have a chance to go visit him, but I must admit I love how it looks with the bracelet. The new setting I would choose would not have the same look, unless I go back to my original plan of a halo. I'm sorry. I'm going on and on like a babbling fool. I'll start a separate thread and ask for input.

So to answer your question the five stone is not far from my mind. If I am going to stick with this setting I would probably get it at some point. Right now I like it without. I sometimes wear a skinny band with it but I prefer the symmetry of a matching five stone.

I found my half eternity today so it looks like this. See what I mean? The little band just doesn't go to my eyes.

Ha - not clairvoyant - just been there, done that! Engagement rings can be so beautiful and sometimes wedding bands muck up the look. I totally love this look with the skinnier band. Of course it is what I ended up with and I must have tried on hundreds of bands with my ring. If you really love the totally blinged out look, then the matching five stone might be for you. My optimal look though is for the center stone to be the real focus and not lost in a sea of bling. Side stones and bands just to compliment the stone - not compete. Just a more classic, traditional look but it is so elegant as well IMO. I have short fingers so stacking doesn't really work for me although there are some beautiful stacks on PS! They just don't work for me so I accept that.

Victor does have an eye. I would meet with him and see what he suggests for your stone. He might surprise you with something you hadn't considered - maybe keeping with your five stone look but with a head that is more eye appealing to you like prongs that are a bit more swoopy than straight.

I think we are all a bit critical of our own jewelry. We look at it all day and have the most critical analysis of it. Your current ring is beautiful and looks FABULOUS with your new bracelet. I wouldn't blame you one bit if you kept it just like this!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1413856063|3770145 said:
LLJsmom|1413854476|3770130 said:

Ha - not clairvoyant - just been there, done that! Engagement rings can be so beautiful and sometimes wedding bands muck up the look. I totally love this look with the skinnier band. Of course it is what I ended up with and I must have tried on hundreds of bands with my ring. If you really love the totally blinged out look, then the matching five stone might be for you. My optimal look though is for the center stone to be the real focus and not lost in a sea of bling. Side stones and bands just to compliment the stone - not compete. Just a more classic, traditional look but it is so elegant as well IMO. I have short fingers so stacking doesn't really work for me although there are some beautiful stacks on PS! They just don't work for me so I accept that.

Victor does have an eye. I would meet with him and see what he suggests for your stone. He might surprise you with something you hadn't considered - maybe keeping with your five stone look but with a head that is more eye appealing to you like prongs that are a bit more swoopy than straight.

I think we are all a bit critical of our own jewelry. We look at it all day and have the most critical analysis of it. Your current ring is beautiful and looks FABULOUS with your new bracelet. I wouldn't blame you one bit if you kept it just like this!

Hmmmm! It never occurred to me at all that he might have a different suggestion. Why didn't i think of that? That's a great idea. I assumed I would have to have decided on a setting already. Thank you!! When I buy the plane tix, I will have committed! I'll let you know how it goes! :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the car pic, but the dress pic is especially beautiful. You look like a star sitting front row. Well, you probably ARE a star sitting front row :appl:

I've said it before: it combines so well with your ring. I am also curious to hear what Victor suggests!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results