color
clarity

4.08 ct K VVS2 Antique Emerald Cut from Jewels by Grace

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Abby12|1453219382|3977925 said:
madelise|1453219080|3977922 said:
Aww thank you ladies <3 we really are so thrilled. We're already deep into wedding planning, with the intention of marrying in 5! Months! Eek!!!

Abby12|1453170675|3977741 said:
Beautiful of course! I want to know how you get your nails looking so great all the time?!

Haha I get my nails done every 3 weeks. I used to be a nail biter so if they don't look perfect, it triggers me to chew them off. I used to get em done every 2 weeks but I'm trying to squeeze extra time in between to save some money (and time! I drive over an hour to see my lady!)

LLJsMom: haha it's actually not the rock that makes it hard.. It's my nails! I hate doing dishes or any scrubbing work for fear of screwing up my manicure. I'm probably the worst PSer. I've gone hiking with my ring, done yoga with my ring!

Shellac? Gel nails? What?! Lol

OH! Yeah they're gel. I prefer OPI gel over all the other ones, but I'll accept Gelish or even IBD. I'm not a fan of Shellac.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise, so many congratulations! I'm very happy for you. The ring is stunning! It's wonderful to read a thread that is just bursting with happiness and joy! Wishing you long lives and much continued happiness! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1453308613|3978597 said:
Madelise, so many congratulations! I'm very happy for you. The ring is stunning! It's wonderful to read a thread that is just bursting with happiness and joy! Wishing you long lives and much continued happiness! :appl:

Thank you so much Jambalaya! :wavey:

Here's a picture of Emmaline hanging out with the Esperanza diamond last week!

_1584.jpeg

Sopranojla

Shiny_Rock
I just drooled all over my keyboard. That is a breath-taking ring! Congrats on your engagement!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It faces up quite white! Even next to the D it looks great. Congrats, its lovely :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I came out of my hiatus to wish you congrats! I am so utterly happy for you!!! Love you! :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sopranojla|1453322662|3978713 said:
I just drooled all over my keyboard. That is a breath-taking ring! Congrats on your engagement!

Thank you!

telephone89 said:
It faces up quite white! Even next to the D it looks great. Congrats, its lovely :love:

It truly does! I see tint maybe half of the time, but the other half absolutely white. People always say to stay H and higher for ECs, and I see why. But I've never been a stickler for color. I'm more of a size ho! I'd take millimeters over lack of nitrogen in its composition any day! Haha! People across the room see size, they don't see color ;-)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1453349347|3978915 said:
I came out of my hiatus to wish you congrats! I am so utterly happy for you!!! Love you! :love:

Aw I feel so special! I love you too. Now where are the boobs. kthxbai.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! He really knocked it out of the park! :appl: Your ring is exquisite! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: I'm so happy for you! It looks lovely on your hand too! Congratulations to both of you on your engagement! :clap:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Ethereal :love: :love: . Enjoy Your beauty!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I've hearted this all over Instagram, but wanted to add my congratulations here. It's so gorgeous, and I want to wish you years of happiness. Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

gixxerbabe

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a breathtaking ring! Congratulations!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Congratulations on your engagement and the ring! Your joy is absolutely coming through in this thread!!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All your rings are amazing! Congratulations on your engagement! It looks like he wanted to make you very happy - and succeeded :)

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, it is a real classic. :appl: Congratulations, wear it in good health!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to share this picture I took while at Antelope Canyon, AZ for our engagement photo shoot. It's horrible quality and grainy from the dark, but I love it!

_2975.jpeg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise,

I'm so happy for you! The man in your life sounds wonderful. I wish you both many years filled with love, laughter and adventure! :appl:

Your ring, well, it leaves me speechless! Its gorgeous!

Your other rings are stunning as well!

No pressure on that man of yours; simply come up with a spectacular engagement ring for a PSer! He succeeded with flying colours so, obviously, the two of you can meet any challenge that might lie ahead! :lol:

The photo you just posted taken at Antelope Canyon is wonderful! Rays of light shining on your diamond! Beautiful!

Its wonderful seeing the joy that comes through in your posts!

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
madelise|1453322469|3978712 said:

Whaaaaaat is this pendant? ANd congratulations on getting engagedd to the man you think you want to spend the rest of your life.
Good pick at least he knew what to get for the ering!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I were to have only one diamond ring ever - this is pretty much my dream ring! Congratulations - what a heavenly diamond! :love:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Madelise!!! AMAZING ring! Soooo beautiful :love: :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Stunning on you. Such a beautiful collection!!! :love:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
All you can say is that it's fabulous. Love, love, love it!

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
I am so belated in saying congratulations but I just swung by back to PS to seek inspiration for a project and was happily surprised!

He did such an amazing job. You deserve all the love and happiness that this ring signifies.

Vampira

Rough_Rock
So many beautiful pictures!! And of course this is my absolute favorite style of ring. <3

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to the party, but congrats on your engagement; and absolutely beautiful ring!! :love: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1460376493|4017865 said:
Madelise,

I'm so happy for you! The man in your life sounds wonderful. I wish you both many years filled with love, laughter and adventure! :appl:

Your ring, well, it leaves me speechless! Its gorgeous!

Your other rings are stunning as well!

No pressure on that man of yours; simply come up with a spectacular engagement ring for a PSer! He succeeded with flying colours so, obviously, the two of you can meet any challenge that might lie ahead! :lol:

The photo you just posted taken at Antelope Canyon is wonderful! Rays of light shining on your diamond! Beautiful!

Its wonderful seeing the joy that comes through in your posts!

thank you :) I have no idea how he did it. I don't think I can surprise him with a car, even with all of the internet and friend/family resources there are.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phanie|1460769544|4019864 said:
madelise|1453322469|3978712 said:

Whaaaaaat is this pendant? ANd congratulations on getting engagedd to the man you think you want to spend the rest of your life.
Good pick at least he knew what to get for the ering!

Thank you! The Esperanza is the largest diamond to be mined from the United States. It was recently auctioned off when I posted it. I got an opportunity to wear her :)

Hot Pozzum, Candygrl, loves vintage, vampira, royalstarrynight: thank you!

Phoenix: Wow! The phoenix has risen!!!!!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring! Is there anyway we can see some profile shots? It sure is a beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results