shape
carat
color
clarity

360degree back to a semi bezel reset

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok after my fourth attempt I'm done for the moment -just tired of having my diamond in transit than on my finger, after all that effort in trying several settings, well I ended up back to a semi bezel from weddingrings.com looks very much like my keystone, it is a very delicate setting, however I like how the head is integrated a little more and that it has an all rounded finish - I also wanted a slightly thicker semi bezel head. Just a few pictures (terrible photographer
37.gif
and lighting), I'm running off to work, but I thought I'd check in anyways. Thanks to everyone who has helped me in my decision.

dt bezelagain 001.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve also had sally reuse my five point diamonds to make a "bezet" looking scattered diamond to go with this although I like the honey band as well.

dt bezelagain 025.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and just for reference with my first bezel (sorry I scaled down the keystone so much it looks
14.gif
)

profilebezeldt1109.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
D&T, your ring looks great!! I love the bezel on the e-ring and the recycle of your smaller diamonds! They look lovely together!
30.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
More pics more pics! It looks great, D&T, and I love the contrast of the rounded vs. straight with the honey band. I''m glad you have it and can wear it, instead of being in flux!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks really great with your new band! I do like the bezel setting and would LOVE to see more pics of this new set!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ladies for your support
36.gif

MissGotRocks- I love your bezet band as you know, so Sally is reusuing my stones to make a replica of it so I hope to pair it with this semi bezel. Hopefully I''ll get those in the next few weeks so I''ll definitley have more handshots everyone.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
The new setting looks great! Can''t wait to see more pics.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous! I LOVE it - fabulous on your hand! Do you have pics that depict all 4 changes?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you ladies!

motownmama just for you
2.gif
so after all that I just really liked the style of my first ering the best
37.gif
before any upgrade
41.gif

pstransformdt.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your new bezel! Your stone looks fantastic in there, really happy!

Gorgeous re-set, well worth doing. I like the profile of the new one better, it is just so graceful.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
It looks great D&T!!!!!!!!!! The new band is awesome, too!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Love the montage! Your semi-bezel was/still is one of my favorite settings. When I dare to dream of upgrading it''s what I imagine myself in too. Can I ask what you did with your princess?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I loved your Keystone but this looks really pretty too! I hope you love it and enjoy wearing it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like the most recent iteration best, too

18.gif
36.gif

The semibezel extends out so smoothly, and I''m loving how it just "flows" into the shank.

The channel band looks great with it - a very complementary style.

Congratulations (on making up your mind, and picking the best one

9.gif
11.gif
9.gif
)!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU sooo much ! you all are sooo very kind and so supportive, I was feeling like a bit of a dork doing a complete 360
40.gif
butI thought I'd post it anyways just in case some wanted to see the different variations of bezel sets kwim?

Date: 11/11/2009 3:39:40 PM
Author: Lurchie
Love the montage! Your semi-bezel was/still is one of my favorite settings. When I dare to dream of upgrading it's what I imagine myself in too. Can I ask what you did with your princess?
Lurchie- I stil have the princess setting, its the set I got married with, and DH is soooo sentimental (he doesn't even want me to take it apart
23.gif
and reset it into a pendant
39.gif
) so I bring it out every now and then and wear it just for him - I'll end up giving it to one of my DDs or a DS (if we ever have one
3.gif
)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2009 11:45:39 AM
Author: D&T
Thank you Ladies for your support
36.gif

MissGotRocks- I love your bezet band as you know, so Sally is reusuing my stones to make a replica of it so I hope to pair it with this semi bezel. Hopefully I'll get those in the next few weeks so I'll definitley have more handshots everyone.
I can't wait to see that look! It does look good and I like the bezel setting much more than I did the setting with the double prongs. I know this has been an ordeal for you and I hope that you can now enjoy your beautiful new rings.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
It looks great with the honey band! I also love that you''ve given us so much YG eye candy!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2009 1:49:15 PM
Author: D&T
thank you ladies!

motownmama just for you
2.gif
so after all that I just really liked the style of my first ering the best
37.gif
before any upgrade
41.gif
WOW D&T....you have more changes then I do. I will hit my 3 year anniversary this February and i will be on my 3 change...so perhaps I don''t have that far to catch up!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your new setting is very elegant. It has a great flow to it.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like it. Your set looks fabulous! Enjoy wearing it.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I love it. But you probably know I do
9.gif

Out of all your settings, this one''s my fave.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results