shape
carat
color
clarity

3-Stone Beauty by Caysie (CVB Inspired Design)

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello, all! Finally getting around to showing you the beautiful setting Caysie created for my old 3-stone ring. Caysie is wonderful -- kind, funny, quick to communicate, and so talented! It took her no time at all to translate my ideas into a beautiful design. Details: my 3 diamonds (0.33 - 0.43 - 0.33 cts) with tiny polished platinum bezels, dropped into 18K yellow gold milgrain bezels, sitting in little tulip-like 18K yellow gold "cups." It's so delicate in real life, and it's exactly what I wanted. Enough words! Here are photos, starting with the mandatory flower shot. Please bear with our photo skills, and thanks for looking!

img_6160.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos!

This ring looks elegant and beautiful!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: ohhh that is gorgeous! Just beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, this is STUNNING!! Just so delicate & beautiful!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous three stone ring! I've always said Caysie is a talented designer!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, what a beautiful setting!! :love: :love:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Caysie does a stupendous job and is so professional, responsive and helpful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the rich yellow gold!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pinkjewel -- Thanks so much! Your heart ring makes *my* heart skip a beat -- Caysie does do such beautiful work!
Asscherhalo lover -- Thank you very much -- that means a lot to me!
April Baby -- I'm with you -- I just love the warmth of the yellow gold!

And thank you all, Niel, JoCoJenn, Alex T, SarahB, Springerspaniel. Being able to come here and share is so fun! It's nice to have a community of bling lovers who enjoy sharing!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Such beautiful details! I love the cups in YG & the delicate milgrain on the bridge. Very nice proportion on the stones as well.
A lovely ring :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those baskets are TDF! I love the ring!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring. The profile is so pretty and the bezel is so delicate and unique. :love: :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I love everything about it! CVB strikes again with perfection as usual!

Enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring! Caysie nailed it again. It looks like a true vintage ring but with a crisp and modern feel. It looks very elegant on your hand.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, everyone, for your kind comments! Another true thing is that without this community, I'd probably never have found so much inspiration, not to mention the talented Caysie, to create my ring!

Woofmama, I love that you mentioned the proportion of the stones. I think they look so much more cohesive in this setting compared to my previous, standard prong-setting. And Acinom, I love that you see a modern interpretation of vintage. I think it will carry me happily through the years!

Thanks again, friends!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very pretty! So happy that your project turned out well. :appl: Wear it in health and happiness.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and it looks beautiful on your hand! I love the basket and the proportions. Perfect. :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW - can she ever blow away bezels and milgraining!! WOW!! That's a beauty you have there Ally!! Enjoy - its just amazing and fabulous w you bands!

PeachPie

Rough_Rock
Absolutely love this! Can you tell me your ring size? It looks perfect on you!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PeachPie -- Size is 7.25.

Thanks again, everyone! it's so fun to get to share!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results