shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 3.017 Carat Upgrade & Victor Canera New Setting

ljmf

Rough_Rock
After several years wearing my replacement engagement ring I contracted the shrinking diamond syndrome. After surviving 25 years of marriage to me, my husband agreed to let me upgrade my engagement ring.

Original Ring: 1.39 ct, VS2, H James Allen H&A Diamond
Upgrade: 3.017 ct, SI1, I WhiteFlash ES Diamond

I never thought I would trade cut / clarity / color for a larger diamond but in person it was hard to pass up the larger diamond.

Thanks to the excellent reviews by the women of pricescope, I made an excellent choice securing the services of Victor Canera to design and create my engagement ring. He is meticulous and very easy to work with. I am considered a picky person (maybe not on pricescope) and I had no issues working with Victor. When he sent me the ring design since I had never seen a similar setting I was a little hesitant going forward with the ring. However, after seeing his other work and the excellent feedback from other pricescopers I decided to trust him and move forward with the ring. I am so glad I did. The ring is well made, excellent and enhances my diamond.

grymera2.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on VC's Facebook. Congratulations!!!! What a unique and beautiful ring!!! :love: :love: :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow that's gorgeous! we need more pics!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's breathtaking!!! :love: Such a beautiful setting and lovely stone - congratulations! Would love to see more pics!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your upgrade! Love the new design by VC, too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GAWD!!!! That is out of this world blingtastic!!! Holy COW!!! I love love LOVE that setting and prong work - this is STUNNING!!! Huge congratulations on the gorgeous ring and the 25th anniversary! We are in a unique crowd when you get to the 25+ mark!

Give DH a huge hug for agreeing to upgrade your ring - PS thanks him for that!!! :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!!!! Wear in health and happiness!! And please, post more pics!! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it is just gorgeous!! I'll add it to the VC thread. :)

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Wow - it's gorgeous! VC has outdone himself yet again!

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! That is eye-poppingly :shock: AMAZING!!!! I love that setting, so unique, very girly and elegant!! Beautiful!!

You are one lucky girl!!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
That's beautiful! I love the way the setting twines and swoops. And the side diamonds are a gorgeous addition.

Congrats on 25 years! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring - what a unique design! Congrats on 25 years and a lovely ring!!

oohsparkly

Shiny_Rock
What taste! And what a lovely, unique design! I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a batch of rings inspired by this one in the months to come!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is amazing!! You must be gong cross eyed staring at it! Can we see a pic of your original?

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
WOW! It is gorgeous! I love the setting, it is so unique! Will you be wearing a WB with it?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just stunning!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Congrats on your new ring and 25 years together!

steelmagnolia

Rough_Rock
You're a lucky lady! Such a beautiful design and I'm so, so glad to see it. I had actually contacted VC a few months ago to talk about a solitaire with a more unique setting and he mentioned he had been thinking of a "tri-wire design with a few unique components" but it needed a 3 ct stone. I didn't go further with it at the time, and of course I never saw pics or anything, but I think this is the design he was referring to and me oh my, what a stunner!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! The design reminds me of my upgrade, actually--the way the lines intertwine under the diamond. Love it!
Great stone, too. I'd love to see more pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results