shape
carat
color
clarity

2ct Heart

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there, this is my mum's 2ct heart.. I am so glad to finally be able to take some good shots of her ring.. Dun really have much details on it but I do know its an I color and this is a cupcake setting.. Her ring size is 6.. Here is it on my 4.5 finger..
9.gif

Picture 004aa.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Side view.. As some of you know how much a love heart cut diamonds.. How much is it that I get to wear it whenever my mum doesnt feel like it..
9.gif

Picture 013aa.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Side by side comparison of my ering which is an F color with her I color..

Picture 023aa.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful heart! I love the unusual setting, too.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Threepwood,
How adorable, as is your e-ring!
Are in Singapore-based? If so, I''d appreciate the names of some good setters.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the nice comment guys.. Looks like I have to show these comments to my mum.. She would be happy..
Harriet, Yes, I am in Singapore! R u? My Fave jeweller is from Jace & Co at Meritus Mandarin Hotel.. U have to check them out.. Another one is Loang & Noi at Paragon.. They have some beautiful pieces..

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t usually care for heart-shaped stones, but your mum''s is so cute!
I am Singaporean, but live in the US. I''ll be back in August with some stones to set. Will Jaco & Co do that? Any other recommendations?

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet.. I just edited my post above and I also posted another jeweller.. I hope this helps..
2.gif
Which part of US at you located at? I used to study in the bay area.. My DH is also from there too..

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''m dying to know who made you beautiful oval ring.
33.gif
I''m in NY. I''d love to move to the Bay area, but my DF has vested interests in NY. Also, I can''t drive and won''t be able to get around.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful ring! I love the setting!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
OMG, I have never seen a cupcake setting before. I love the way it looks with your mum''s ring! So sweet!

widget

Ideal_Rock
I just love that ring!!!
30.gif

I''d never heard of a ''cupcake'' setting, and wasn''t sure what it was until I saw the profile shot. How aptly named..
5.gif

LOVE IT!

widget

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I love them both! Usually I am not a big heart shape lover, but that ring of your mom''s is super cool! I really like it.

I also love your haloed RB. It''s gorgeous! What is the size of the RB?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is SO interesting! I have never seen a cupcake setting before. I really love how it looks from the top - the heart shape is really accentuated by that setting.
36.gif

Groovy Chick

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! I simply LOVE heart shaped diamonds and the biggest I''ve seen was one carat. Yours looks absolutely stunning

:)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That really looks pretty! I have never heard of a cupcake setting. Very unique!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a cool ring. I don''t like the hearts myself, but that one swayed me big time. The whole setting is just awesome. Have fun wearing that!

Diver

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
I agree w/ the others. What an adorable ring. I also am not really a fan of heart shape diamonds, but this one is very nice in that unique setting. :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen anything like this ring, it''s very unique. I think it''s one of the prettiest heart shaped jewelry I''ve ever seen!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! your mother''s ring is unique. i just love it. if all hearts were set like this there would be a run on heart shaped diamonds. i am like most of the other posters and never realized how beautiful the heart cut is until it was set as it should be. i''ll take three. tell mum that it is one gorgeous fun ring!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Your mother''s ring is beautiful!! I''m actually a sucker for hearts! I think its one of my girly girly fetishes...
I''ve never heard of a cupcake setting either but i''m loving it on your mothers ring!!!!

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Love that heart and love that setting! Absolutely unique and a wonderfully proportioned heart imho!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results