shape
carat
color
clarity

2 year anniversary present: yellow diamond eternity band from ERD!

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I have a slight obsession with stacking bands and now I have my first one! My SO and ERD did an amazing job on a yellow diamond eternity band, custom made in 18K yellow gold and .44 carats of yellow diamonds. My ring size is 4 7/8 (or 4.75 I can''t remember what size it is). I LOVE my band and my SO.

SO and I liked the De Beers yellow match band so we modeled my band after theirs, but without the $2000 price tag. It is super sparkly especially in the sun and very yellow! I am proud of my SO especially because he is very wary about buying expensive things over the internet, namely diamonds. But he got over his fear and said working with Mark at ERD was great and he wasn''t pushy at all (he hates that).

Now time for a pink diamond eternity band... hehe
31.gif

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
ERD CAD. the CAD''s look way less delicate and show a lot of metal, but the ring is very delicate IRL with minimal metal.

ERD CAD.jpg

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
this was taken at the nordstrom jewelry counter. those bright lights definitely make your diamonds sparkle!

ERD fire 1.jpg

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
took this one on the airplane with my iPhone. SO and I are in a long distance relationship.

ERD airplane 2.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so beautiful! I love the yellow diamonds. Would it be awfully rude to ask for a ballpark figure for a ring like this? Please feel free to tell me to mind my own business!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2010 3:24:28 AM
Author: elisekelly
a better handshot
I love it! That pic is my favourite, is that closest to what you see IRL? This is totally going on my wishlist
27.gif

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! Dare I say, it even looks Leon-esque. It''s gorgeous, super dainty and super perfect.

I hope you repost these pictures after the change-over. I want to see these over and over again.

Oh, and more pics!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Can you tell us the width and height of the band?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2010 5:27:43 AM
Author: pancake
It''s gorgeous! Can you tell us the width and height of the band?

I would love to know that also, it does look like a Leon. The band is very pretty.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
it looks so nice and super delicate on your finger. I love that about thin bands!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your band is sooooo pretty. I can only see sparkle. It looks so delicate with such little metal showing.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Can''t wait to see what else you add to your stack.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! How will you wear it?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love it!!!! What a gorgeous eternity band!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! It''s so sparkly!!! The yellow diamonds compliment your skin tone very well!!! Congrats on 2 years!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results