shape
carat
color
clarity

2 New Quest Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I just picked up my new (and new-to-me) rings from Quest yesterday. The first is a .51ct G SI1 (Pete thought it was more like G-H, VS2) Old European Cut that I bought from a private seller for a really amazing price. I still can''t believe the steal! Anyway, all of my rings are either platinum or white gold, and I really wanted a yellow gold ring, as I have a yg plain wedding ring that I like to wear from time to time. Quest combined aspects of the Lucida and the X-Prong in 18k yg, with a platinum head. The ring is a size 3.75, and is meant to mostly be worn on my right hand.

I can''t figure out how to upload multiple pics in one post, so I''ll have to do a few.

First one:

OEC.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I ended up trying to take pics in the car on the way to the gym. My husband was embarassed and hoped that the next car over didn''t see what I was doing.

OEC2.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
So then I had the 14kt white gold repro antique setting with diamond accents leftover from the OEC. I had Quest set an aquamarine, as it's both my husband's and my birthstone. Quest sourced the aqua, re-rhodiumed, sized to 3.75, set the stone, retipped the prongs, and also replaced a small diamond that was missing. This will also be a RHR, which makes my RHR collection grow to 4 rings.

aquakvl.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Love the yellow gold ring. That stone is on fire and Quest did an excellent job on the setting. The aquamarine is lovely. I love that it''s both of your birthstones. You did a great job recycling that ring LS. I love them both!!!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh very nice! They both lovely.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful! Quest did a great job.

I love seeing recycle projects.
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both of your rings!
emlove.gif
Your YG gold ring is beautiful and the stone is very sparkly. What a great find! But I have to tell you, I absolutely love the aquamarine ring. I love the color and it looks fantastic in that setting.
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- they''re amazing LS.

Love how you set the aquamarine in the "old" setting for the OEC.
Quest does it again. (don''t forget to add those to the Quest thread)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad to finally see the finished rings, LS. What a wonderful recycling project. The aquamarine looks like it has been in that ring the entire time. That was a really great idea. Bravo Quest!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Both your rings turned out beautifully! Quest did a fantastic job for you.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
BRAVO!!!! The yg ring looks beautiful and elegant. My heart stopped, though, when I saw that aquamarine in that vintage setting...words cannot describe how lovely that is!!!!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I second Firegoddess''s comments. My heart stopped when i saw the aqua....
30.gif
Congratulations!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
They are both gorgeous! Love that aquamarine in the fabulous setting--it looks perfect. Congratulations!!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2006 1:46:59 PM
Author: kaleigh
30.gif
30.gif
Love the yellow gold ring. That stone is on fire and Quest did an excellent job on the setting. The aquamarine is lovely. I love that it''s both of your birthstones. You did a great job recycling that ring LS. I love them both!!!!
36.gif

Thanks everyone! Pete was really good about getting me a nicely colored aqua, I think. And Kaleigh, aqua makes perfect sense b/c my husband and I share the same birthday.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new rings are so pretty - two new sparklies at once - you hit the jackpot! Where is the band you will wear with the new solitaire?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOME..love all the new Quest projects we are seeing. They are just THE BEST..

Logan your rings turned out fabulous as expected..

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! I LOVE them both!!! I''m totally drooling over the aquamarine, though...what a pretty color and a fab setting!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results