shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Leon Mege' goodies

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
A few years ago I had asked for setting ideas for a 2.10 brown cushion diamond I had. Unfortunately I got busy (building a house, deck, fence, pavers, new dog, etc.,)

FINALLY for my 33rd birthday and 8th anniversary I set it! I've had it for a month or so and love it. I had the name "Tiskers" engraved as the ring is paying homage to my terminally ill cat Tiskers.

Style: R1029, cathedral shank, all plat, 1.9-2.0 mm, diamonds on shank 3/4 of the shank

The loose stone

IMG_1913a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure if you can see, but here's the engraving "Tiskers"

IMG_1924.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And then, as promised in the Hangout thread. I decided to buy the Le Petite pendant as well. I had originally bought the yellow EC solitare pendant but someone beat me to it! So I decided on the 3 stone yellow rb with white rb.

For scale, the pendant is next to my 1.01 stud

IMG_1991.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awww - I love that you had your kitty's name engraved in it. I want to do something like that for my kitty/son who passed away in December.

And I love your pieces. Simple gorgeous.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: love the brown halo... that tiny ring / pendant is so cute! super micro pave... and look at those tiny claws!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Im sorry about your kitty being ill ;( :blackeye:
What a fabulous way to pay homage to Tiskers :halo: The ring is beautiful and I love the color of the brown diamond, very appealing to me. :love:

The mini ring looks really cool as a pendant, I can't tell from the photo, but does the length of the chain you wear it on allow you to see it? I would want to wear one on a longer chain so I could play with it/ see it all day :cheeky:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and how unique! Great way to have a LM ring/piece at a budget I can get in on! Of course, I love your Tiskers ring! Simply STUNNING!!! :love: :love: :love:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks athenaworth, Acebruin and cushioncutnut!

Poshpepper, yeah currently I have the pendant on a SS 20 inch chain. I want to be able to see it you know :) Yeah my cat was diagnosed with HCM which is manageable, no cure :(

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
wow, Snooper, your new ring is gorgeous - i like the chocolate/white combo, just like tiskers :love: who is, BTW, a gorgeous cat :love:

And i like the ring pendant too, it does look super cute =)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. LOVE the brown cushion set in a halo- there is just something to classy and blingy about a cushion colored diamond in a white pave halo! :love:

2. The le petite is so pretty and different of a concept. It is very lovely on you and I think I am liking the concept more and more. If you dont mine the inquiry- what is the price range on the collection...?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!! You have the most beautiful collection!! Enjoy your new pieces!!! :appl: :appl:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Amys Bling said:
1. LOVE the brown cushion set in a halo- there is just something to classy and blingy about a cushion colored diamond in a white pave halo! :love:

2. The le petite is so pretty and different of a concept. It is very lovely on you and I think I am liking the concept more and more. If you dont mine the inquiry- what is the price range on the collection...?

The prices on his site say $999-$2100.

The polish and detail is amazing just like regular size rings. The rb had arrows too but I don't always take the best pics! :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper< I had my eye on that ring! I am glad it was you that snapped it up! Love love love! So now that you have it, what do you
think of it as a pendant? Do you think it will be an everyday piece for you?

At first I thought the concept was a bit over the top, but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. Once in a while you see
wedding ring pendants in costume jewelry, and when I have seen someone wearing one, I thought it was cute. I hope Leon keeps doing
them, because I think I would like to own one too.

Your cushion brown diamond ring is gorgeous as well. Leon does it well! Congratulations on two beautiful pieces.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow snooper! the pendant is just too cute and the ring, just stunning!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1305161636|2919191 said:
So now that you have it, what do you
think of it as a pendant? Do you think it will be an everyday piece for you?

Thanks mrssalvo and luv2sparkle!

I actually will wear this everyday (I hope). I only have 1 other pendant, and it's a locket. I'm normally not one to wear anything but simple studs and my ER/band. As long as I can get used to wearing a necklace I'm game! I do recommend a longer chain? I usually wear an 18 inch but darnit! I want to see my pendant when I look down and LOOK at it :)

I know it can be seen as Sex and the City/Carrie like, but it's the perfect pendant size! He said he's making more but they will be limited. I still can't get over HOW someone set the tiny melee! :errrr:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new halo ring! :love: Just gorgeous and a sweet tribute to your beautiful kitty! The pendant ring is really cute, too! I do wish he'd just make some regular pendants to sell, also,though!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Hehe.. I wonder if I can resize the petite collection and wear it as a ring! I think it is about a size 1 right now ... need to get it to 2.75 ish. Man.. I love that ring box almost as much as I love the pieces. I so want a 5 piece Leon ring box. I only have 3 pieces from him though.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, they are both so pretty. The pendant is such a wonderful idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results