shape
carat
color
clarity

2.54ct OEC French cut ring

AEChristie

Rough_Rock
Is there anyway that you could upload more gallery view shots? I'm obsessed with that basket!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This took my breath away. Congrats. It is amazing!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
pearaffair said:
I really like the bands you paired it with and I like the round stone with the implied cushion setting - incredible!
dk168 said:
Gorgeous ring, thanks for sharing.

DK :love: :love: :love:
tyty333 said:
What a beautiful ring and setting! I love that you put it in a cushion shaped head...it's really unique (in a good way)!
derbygal said:
This took my breath away. Congrats. It is amazing!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
I appreciate the kind words, everyone! :wavey:

AEChristie said:
Is there anyway that you could upload more gallery view shots? I'm obsessed with that basket!
Hi AEChristie-- here are a couple more photos of the gallery, hope this helps :)
fullsizerender_53_.jpg fullsizerender_54_.jpg

And here is a bonus shot from lunch today, because the lighting was nice :)
fullsizerender_57_.jpg

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Ah, . . . french cuts . . . they are divine.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful OEC in a perfect setting, LOVE both!

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous! Love the french cut. So fitting with your stone. Enjoy!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY! It looks great on your hand, and as usual DK did a wonderful job with all of the details. It looks like a ring that is comfortable and practical to wear without worry, but still blingy and unique. A great combo!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oo nice nails, too!!! What polish is that?

Where did you get the inspiration for your design? I will freely admit that I am asking because I would love to use your ring as inspiration for myself one day, but I would not want to copy or step on anyone's toes. I just love the round set in a cushion shape setting.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow! yummy!

enjoy.. love the frenchy eternity, too!
the solitaire sits well with both bands!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! I love the set!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just so romantic & dreamy & beautiful :love:

I also prefer it with your eternity ring - they look like they were made to be together!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!! :appl:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, classic and very tasteful. I too love it with the french cut band. Congratulations!

pearlane

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! :love: I think it looks wonderful with your french cut band!

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
LawmaLlama, bright ice, PierreBear, lovedogs, gregchang35, redwood66, Alex T, ringcat, Lookinagain, pearlane:
:wavey: Thank you all for the lovely compliments! It's been a busy last couple of days, so I apologize for the late reply! I'll have to try to take a few more outdoor photos soon if the weather permits. Here is a blurry nighttime shot for now :lol:
fullsizerender_58__1.jpg

pearaffair said:
Oo nice nails, too!!! What polish is that?

Where did you get the inspiration for your design? I will freely admit that I am asking because I would love to use your ring as inspiration for myself one day, but I would not want to copy or step on anyone's toes. I just love the round set in a cushion shape setting.
Hi, pearaffair! If you are referring to the glitter nail polish, it is 'Gems' by Milani (similar to Deborah Lippmann's 'Happy Birthday') over black nail polish. A fun manicure for special occasions like NYE. :)

In regards to the design inspiration, I was looking for a bezel-like setting to protect my girdle but couldn't quite commit to the round bezel look (I find round bezels so sleek and sophisticated-looking on other people, but they just don't match my style). I wanted a shape that would flow well with curved tapered French cut sides, and I came across a cushion-shaped bezel-like ring that DK had made. It was just what I was looking for.

Aw, and you would definitely not be stepping on any toes if you wanted to use my ring for inspiration one day---I'd be flattered if you or anyone did :) (why not put the design to good use).

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Hubba hubba!! This is a knock out - well done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results