shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.30ct Octavia on a Gelin Abaci tension setting..

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
....picking myself up off the floor, here

:clap: magnificent!

I'm so happy for you- that is an amazing stone, and the setting is perfection. It looks great on your hand- wow- really really beautiful. The profile shots??Unreal. And I've seen the video of your sparkler- what a showstopper.

Thank you so much for sharing this journey- we've been following this and these pics just made my night. Congratulations! Wear it in good health, DF!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This project turned out fabulous!

You know you will need weekly manicures with that ring and that watch you're wearing!! Super combo! :love: :appl: :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. :love: So happy for you DF. Your new ring is perfect and looks amazing. I second MayK's suggestion of a weekly manicure. You have to keep up the the beauty that is your new ring. :appl:

img_6961.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MY!! DF you have one absolutely outstanding ring! The Octavia is gorgeous and the fluorescence is fascinating! But combined w the gelin abacci setting - you knocked it out if the park!

I'm very happy for you now owning your dream ring. Enjoy this beauty and the joy it must bring you.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful diamond, love the blue fluorescence.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's about time!!!!! Your Octavia is absolutely gorgeous and looks right at home in that setting. :appl: :appl: :dance: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I've been waiting for this DF! That is absolutely spectacular :love: :love: :love: Incredible diamond & a Gelin Abacci setting, that's one of my dream rings, How I would love to see this IRL! Enjoy your bling & don't let your wife steal it :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for adding more pictures. That diamond looks huge on your hand. And it has so much sparkle not to mention that incredible blue glow. Enjoy DF, you deserve it!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I came back to subscribe to this because my two middle sons were asking me today why men don't wear diamond rings! I said oh-they certainly can! :) I have to show them this tonight!

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
Beautiful diamond. Love, love, love the florecence you have officially enabled my to get a diamond which such a beautiful blue glow :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the additional pics DF--that ring & stone is simply to die for. It is really stunning & looks perfect on you. Just perfect. :lickout: :lickout:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trekkie|1423642780|3830742 said:
I've been waiting for this!

Congratulations, DF! It is absolutely stunning and well worth the wait! :love: :love: :love:

What did Mrs DF say when she saw it? :naughty: Best thing about the tension setting is that it can't be resized, so hopefully she can't snaffle this one! :dance:

Aaaaaaaaaaand, I need to stop craning my neck to get a better view of your watch! :lol:

I think you need to make an appointment with Kenny for a photoshoot! Or, dare I even say it, an Octavia Orgy...? :naughty: :lol:
Not much really, maybe she's jealous?.. :naughty: :lol:
Here's a closer view of the watch, it is in 18K RG. I'm strange .. :wacko: I love white metal rings but for dress watches i'd prefer RG. I wear a dress watch everyday, but I never do dress up.

_26931.jpg

_26932.jpg

EC4me

Rough_Rock
What an incredibly beautiful, fiery stone! It looks amazing in it's sleek setting! Wear in good health!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:clap: looks awesome bro

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1423633970|3830716 said:
I LOVE it!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I still call first dibs if you (heaven forbid) ever upgrade it :lol:
I can handle a 2.75-3ct Octavia w/o any problem... :naughty: :wink2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is STUNNING! I am so happy for you DF! The stone is beautiful and the mounting is perfect for that stone!

Enjoy every sparkle of your new ring - love it!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhino|1423672189|3830871 said:
:clap: looks awesome bro
Thanks to Stormy for designing the Octavia... :appl:
Thanks to Yoram for polishing this beauty... :love:
Thanks to Jon for taking me to the cleaners... :Up_to_something:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: You are bad, DF! Thanks to Jon that he has a passion for original, superior cut diamonds!!! ;))

That is fabulous that it turned out VS2. It has perfect specs along with the fluorescence!!!! If I could change one thing about my diamond, it would be to add SBF!

Oh, and your watch is gorgeous!!! I love the rose gold!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1423674230|3830887 said:
:lol: You are bad, DF! Thanks to Jon that he has a passion for original, superior cut diamonds!!! ;))

That is fabulous that it turned out VS2. It has perfect specs along with the fluorescence!!!! If I could change one thing about my diamond, it would be to add SBF!

Oh, and your watch is gorgeous!!! I love the rose gold!!!
DS, Isn't your AVR a SBF stone?.. :confused:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Marvelous stone :appl:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
At last!!! :bigsmile:

Absolutely gorgeous, DF. Wear it in good health and happiness :angel:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh wow! That hits it out of the park! The setting and diamond compliment each other so well. And the weight!! Almost 15gr, I love hefty pieces. That sounds so lux to wear.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Octavia and the setting is a perfect home for it!! Wow on the watches, too. Wonderful project you got to work on.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunningly beautiful! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY SH@T! :clap: :clap: :clap:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Amazing stone and it has been fun to watch the whole process!! Your ring is fantastic and hey your watch well that is what my husband would die for! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic setting for a one-of-a-kind octavia!

:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is amazing, DF!!!! What a great ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really gorgeous! I'd wear that in a heartbeat!! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results