shape
carat
color
clarity

2.25 cttw Whiteflash Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone. I''m finally posting pix of my 2.25 cttw WF diamond studs. Let me warn you in advance...I''m an awful photographer, so the following was the best I could do. In person though, they are extremely white and sparkly. I''ve been getting tons of compliments since I''ve had them!

BTW, here is the original thread (where I was choosing between 3 stones): https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/eeny-meeny-miney-moe-for-diamond-studs.46656/=

They have been set in platinum WF w-prongs with heart-tipped prongs:

1.116 E SI1
Measurements: 6.73-6.76-4.08 mm
Table: 56%
Depth: 60.4%
Pavilion: 42.9%
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Crown: 15.3%
Crown Angle: 34.8
Polish / Symmetry: Excellent / Excellent
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick, Faceted
HCA: 1.3
1.128 F SI1
Measurements: 6.75-6.80-4.11 mm
Table: 54.7%
Depth: 60.6%
Pavilion: 43.0%
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Crown: 15.7%
Crown Angle: 34.7
Polish / Symmetry: Excellent / Excellent
Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted
HCA: 1.3

*I honestly can''t see any inclusions (even with a loupe), nor can I tell the two stones apart.
4.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY! They look stunning to me!!! I would imagine the W prong with heart tips is an amazing setting for these stunners!!!!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Another indoor picture (worse lighting), but shows the side-view of the setting:

WF Earrings 31Jul06_3.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Another side view of the settings...this time in the box...but really, really dark (sorry):

WF Earrings 31Jul06_4.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Last, but not least - the earshot (took this myself, holding the camera out in front of me). BTW, my ear looks really funny this big, but I know this is the most important shot, so bear with me!
8.gif

WF Earrings 31Jul06_5.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow they are just breathtaking!!!
30.gif
Love the setting and the way the stud looks on your ear!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
OMG! that setting! those diamonds are showcased beautifully in that setting!!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Mara / Sundial - Thanks so much for your compliments! I''m really enjoying them...although I have to admit, earrings aren''t nearly as much fun as an e-ring, since I have to physically go to a mirror to see them (most of the time, I forget they''re even there). However, I''ve wanted these for a long time, so I''m pretty happy with the way they turned out.

My friend liked them so much that she convinced her husband to buy her some as well (1 cttw pair). I can''t wait to see hers!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Those are BEAUTIFUL!! You''ve got my wheels spinning, and I just bought myself a pendant!

Congrats on your new purchase.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Those are fantastic. I love the setting.

Wow!

You will have to watch the Hangout forum for a Houston Get Together.
Aren''t you in Houston?

We want to see those babies!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/31/2006 6:06:42 PM
Author: Ann
Those are fantastic. I love the setting.

Wow!

You will have to watch the Hangout forum for a Houston Get Together.

Aren''t you in Houston?

We want to see those babies!

Ann - Yep, I am in Houston...I''ve been watching that thread, and I saw that the date got postponed...I''ll definitely try to make it once a new date''s been set, but it''ll all depend on whether I can get my hubby to watch the baby.

jcrow, SDL, magpye - Thanks for the nice comments! I was slightly worried about not getting the 3-prong martini settings that are so popular, but I let my husband make the final decision and he liked the w-prongs. Also, Brian showed us a pair of set w-prongs and empty martinis when we were in his office looking at stones, and that sealed the deal (I guess it''s all about presentation, huh?). Perhaps things would''ve turned out differently if the martinis were set and the w-prongs were empty...

ChargerGrrl - I love your new pendant! A solitaire pendant is definitely on my list of things I *need.* Enjoy it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow they are the perfect size. I love the settings.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, are those gorgeous. I love the setting, and the prongs. They are stunning. Congrats!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, they are fabulous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful! And the detail of the prongs in the earshot is remarkable--very cool! Enjoy!!!

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new studs are beautiful and they look perfect on your ear!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow those studs are amazing

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
They look just beautiful! So perfect on you! I love that setting too with the heart prongs. They look so sophisticated yet sweet. I have about a half carat in each ear and I used to think I can''t go any bigger, but really now I''ve changed my mind!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your
12.gif
comments! You all are so sweet. I am so glad I found PS...it''s great to know that there are other people out there who appreciate and obsess over sparklies!

Leila - I was originally going to get 0.5 cts in each ear as well, but when I tried out a "test" pair at BBB, my husband thought I''d get DSS too quickly...and he didn''t want to deal with my having to upgrade right away, so we held out for a larger pair... We did buy from WF because if I ever feel the need to go larger (think: satelite''s yummy, humungo pair!) then I have that option. However, the price jump to go to 3 cttw or more is so steep, it might be cost prohibitive. Besides, I have too many other projects on my wishlist that take priority...! For now (and for a long time to come), I''m just going to enjoy the pair that I have.

satelite

Rough_Rock
Cutey
I think youre pair are gorgeous. Real sparklers.
Isn''t it difficult to get decent ear shots.
I''ve deleted about 10 from my camera so will have to take
another few shots tonight.
Satelite.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results