shape
carat
color
clarity

2.20 Carat Diamond Lifesaver

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my 2.20 "Lifesaver" diamond eternity pendant. Bought seven years ago, never worn. I never managed to make friends with this necklace, someow, and I forgot I had it really. Bizarrely, I feel nothing for this pendant. Saving it for my descendants. Do you have warm or cold feeling toward certain items of jewelry?

Te pendant refused to be photographed well - almost as if it knew we're not on good terms! Today I have a break in caregiving since one of the three family members I look after has gone for respite care. So I gotta be quick! Lost my patience tryign to get good photos, so the first two are good and the rest not so much. Never occurred to me to take photos of it, but I was trying to think of anything else I have to put onto Show Me The Bling, and remembered this. Also got a pale blue ring to show, and some pearl stuff which I'll put onto the pearl board. Hope u like this, anyway. I don't remember the diamond specs except for weight. It's pretty white an sparkly though.

photo_937.jpg

photo_938.jpg

photo_939.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continued.

photo_940.jpg

photo_941.jpg

photo_942.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful necklace but I totally understand that not all pieces make my heart flutter. i wonder if you could have it made into something you'd love? The stones would be a good suze for a nice eternity or DBTY bracelet. You could even do a multistone bangle. It seems a shame to have diamonds (if you like their quality) sitting unused. And I imagine it'll mean even more to your family if you pass along pieces you loved and enjoyed. Just a thought...

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It never occurred to me to do anything with it! It's just sat in a drawer unloved. But that is an intriguing idea....the possibilities. Hm. Thank you!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking the same thing - it's called repurposing..... using the stones somehow to turn into a piece you do love or selling it to buy something else that you love.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a good idea, but I just wouldn't know where to start. I'm no designer! I probably feel more comfortable in casual pieces like the ruby by the yard as it's so small.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your pendant. I have wanted one for years. Classic and timeless.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A DBTY necklace or bracelet would be a terrific way to reuse the diamonds!! It is pretty as it is, but certainly reuse the stones if you won't wear it as it is.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all. I never even thought of a ring or a necklace like the rubies but in diamonds. Those are intriguing ideas.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results