shape
carat
color
clarity

1ct OEC Flower pendant

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if you guys remember, but I recently bought a 1 ct oec that had an inclusion. I had it set by Patrick Irla, and he just sent me pics of the finished pendant! We used the flower petal to obscure the inclusion.

Here's a pic (the black spot is reflection, there's no inclusion there).

pirlaoec.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was the original setting for the stone, it was an earring and the former owner lost the other matching one.

mtgoec2.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh....I love what you did with the stone. The pendant setting is gorgeous. I love the way the leaves hug the side of the stone. It's as though the stone is nestled in a little glittery blanket. :lickout: Well done!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geez that's gorgoeus MTG! Just how ingenous was he? I love plumeria in gold. It's a beautiful and happy piece. You can't look at that and not smile.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh it's done!!

Gorgeous!! Perfect way to hide the inclusion, too, and the two tone looks fantastic! :sun:

Congrats :appl: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow MTG, it turned out SO beautifully!! Congrats on such a beautiful and unique piece, I LOVE it!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I LOVE it!!! What a unique pendant. It's simple enough to go with anything, but artsy enough to be totally unique. I can't wait to see neck shots!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! Ill post more pics when it comes. It might be pricescopes first thread on an I3 piece.

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that is beautiful! I love it! :appl:

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful and clever design. I love it! Please post neck shots when you haves 'em!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Its so free flowing and delicate. Its looks like the diamond is floating on air. Very Pretty!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! it's stunning--- i love it!! can't wait for neckshots--and about a bazillion more pictures of that beauty!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Inspired! What a stunning design. Enjoy wearing it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I LOVE it! What a great way to hide the inculsion. No one will ever see and its so darn pretty! Please post some
neck shots when you get it. I really like it a lot!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! such a pretty and unique design and a perfect way to hide the inclusion in an otherwise really stunning stone!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, MTG - now that is a stunning, and super unique pendant! I can't wait to see your neck shots of it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks LTP!

I'll post pics once I get it. It'll probably be a week or so.

Anyways, just goes to show even an I3 diamond can be purty! You know I'm all about loving the unloved "flawed" gems in the world!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully!!! The setting is feminine and darling! The diamond looks happy in its new home! I can't wait to see neckshots!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so beautiful and unique!!! :love: :lickout: Looking forward to neck shots also :))

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful. Please post some neck shots; we cannot wait to see. It is hard to get a sense of size/perspective in those shots. One Carat is what I would consider very large for a pendant, so it must be stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results