shape
carat
color
clarity

1.98 OEC Reset: Mark Broumand 18kt YG Hand Forged Pave

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am a lover of yellow gold. I'm not ashamed to admit it. When DH and I got engaged 10+ years ago I wanted a yellow gold ering but they were virtually non-existant. Don't get me wrong, I love my platinum, but YG always sung to me. Flash forward to now and I've got my yellow gold ering AND my platinum ering. Damn I'm a lucky gal.

I got the bug about a month and a half ago. I had previously purchased a FLY from Mark Broumand and always admired his pave work ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-feeling-fly-gets-me-every-time.185066/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/im-feeling-fly-gets-me-every-time.185066/[/URL]) so I decided to get a quote from him. His price was great so I decided to start the process with him. It was only then that I realized his pieces are hand forged and that he also uses CADs. The whole process took about one month. MB was great. Always very responsive and kind in his emails, and I didn't feel like I had to micromanage him at all. I told him what I wanted, he got it, and he ran with it. I recommend him 150%. He was great and his work is off-the-charts amazing.

Here is the thread for my original OEC in the white gold SNQueen setting: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/adopted-oec-sn-queens-setting-perfection.188475/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/adopted-oec-sn-queens-setting-perfection.188475/[/URL] and here it is now. Hope you enjoy looking at the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them.

img_8979.jpg

img_8988.jpg

img_4208.jpg

img_4209.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love that my diamond looks like gold now. It's just the perfect fit.

img_9216.jpg

img_9170.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations athenaworth. Your stone looks absolutely lovely in its beautiful new yellow gold setting. The work is so fine!! Hope you enjoy wearing it for many years.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is such a beautiful transformation! I absolutely love it! :love: I have always wondered about MB's workmanship, so thank you for sharing.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yay! I'm so glad you posted this now, as I am going back and forth about what color I want to surround my L diamond. It looks beautiful! :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new setting is divine! :appl: It does bring out the warmth in your OEC and looks great w/ your skin tone! I just LOVE your whole collection of rings!!! :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Yellow gold looks beautiful on you! I love yellow gold but can't quite pull it off like you do. Congrats on your stunning new ring!!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is a beautiful compliment to your OEC! :love: They did a great job! You are a lucky girl to have two e-rings and a beautiful yellow diamond ring, too!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
So delicate and beautiful. Lovely in every way!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing and unique ring!!! The YG complements your beautiful center stone so well. Enjoy your beautiful ring :love:

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful ring!! I love the other ones you posted as well! The yellow gold looks so gorgeous and timeless with that diamond!! :love: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: I visit MB's site regularly and admire his settings. Yours is exquisite! Very nice choice :appl:
I love YG and am seriously considering it for my next project. Glad to see some YG love here!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous and the family photo is TDF! You are one lucky lady!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning! The setting design and yellow gold show off your OEC perfectly!!! :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous, :appl: I love YG too especially with yellow stones!!!!! And Mark is a lovely genuine guy to deal with as well!!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is Really pretty! It works so well with the yellow gold, great choice! :love: :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have a few more shots to share. Some of are the rest of my family. I get a little carried away when the lighting is just right.

img_4221.jpg

img_4223.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Its really lovely! You are one lucky girl!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love all of your jewels and that last picture is am :love: zing. :appl:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring! It looks so beautiful in the yellow gold. :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the stone and the setting!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results