shape
carat
color
clarity

1.92 Carre Cut Eternity in Platinum - Pic overload!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Subtle yet oh so lovely :love: Congrats on a great find :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ain't just a band!! It's stunning!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: All of your rings are!!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning, it looks great with your ering!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love step cuts, especially carre cuts! :love: BTW, how is the comfort level on the thicker band? Thx!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carre cuts are so gorgeous!!!! It's a beautiful band. Step cuts are truly 'sophisticated bling'. I would not mind more pics :naughty:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous band :love: :love: :love: The stack with your sapphire band and two diamond bands is yummy :lickout:
Looks fab with everything! Step cuts are my holy grail and that is the Bomb!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom said:
asscher_girl|1385861570|3565378 said:
Aww, thanks LLJsmom! I think the Carre band would play up my e-ring nicely (I'd wear the carre band on my right hand though). Thanks so much for posting the details, I'll send him an email. Are you in the SF Bay area as well? I've only been to the San Mateo show once, probably 5 years ago. I always forget about it but darn, I wish I would have gone to the last one!

Asscher girl, good or bad, I'm telling you anyway. Tomorrow is the last day of the jewelry expo. It's at the San Mateo expo center. Maybe you can make it? I know Jeff will still be there... :Up_to_something: I will probably go back one more day, gotta admit.

Darn it! Why'd you tell me that? You little enabler :naughty: Hmmmm, I don't really have much going on today, maybe I should go. I did email Jeff last night and he just emailed me back, maybe I'll let him know I might be stopping by. I'll let you know if I end up going :Up_to_something:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!!! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my.. what a fabulous band!!! I love the way it looks stacked.. your other rings are FABU too!!! :love:
Congrats!! The only thing better than a holiday present is an early holiday present!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
asscher_girl|1385919725|3565629 said:
LLJsmom said:
Aww, thanks LLJsmom! I think the Carre band would play up my e-ring nicely (I'd wear the carre band on my right hand though). Thanks so much for posting the details, I'll send him an email. Are you in the SF Bay area as well? I've only been to the San Mateo show once, probably 5 years ago. I always forget about it but darn, I wish I would have gone to the last one!

Asscher girl, good or bad, I'm telling you anyway. Tomorrow is the last day of the jewelry expo. It's at the San Mateo expo center. Maybe you can make it? I know Jeff will still be there... :Up_to_something: I will probably go back one more day, gotta admit.

Darn it! Why'd you tell me that? You little enabler :naughty: Hmmmm, I don't really have much going on today, maybe I should go. I did email Jeff last night and he just emailed me back, maybe I'll let him know I might be stopping by. I'll let you know if I end up going :Up_to_something:

Omg asschergirl, I will be there around noon. I don't know you from eve, (vs. Adam) but you want to meet up? Am I allowed to post contact info? Text me at 415-310-0332. Maybe you will get this before the mods see it and delete it. Blue jacket, pony tail and glasses, black hair.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom said:

And I have an extra tix too. My husband can't take another day there, so he's with the kids. Let me know if you want to meet. I'll keep checking This thread.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom said:

Asscher girl. I'm at the show. I stopped at Jeff's. Pith and told him to call me if you show up. Or all me if you want a free tix to get in.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Incredible LLJsmom!! Love all your pics. A band like that is on my distant-future wish list. Yum. :lickout:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. I wouldn't put it under the tree either.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!!! What a blingtastic photo shoot you have there!! YUMMMMMMMMM..... :lickout: Every combination you tried on, plus alone, is a perfect one - I agree, that baby should NOT have waited another month till Dec 25! wear and enjoy :appl: :appl: :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amazing band! I love it! Looks fantastic on you with the rest of your bands.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MGR, arkieb1, Rosebloom, DS2006, Ashleigh, DandiAndi, lknvrb4, woofmama, Acinom, Alex T, Rubies-R-Me, GemFever, marcy, Enerchi, and D&T thank you all so much for sharing in my joy and excitement. All of you have pieces that I just drool over and that inspire me to be brave enough to search for the piece that makes my heart leap. I have to say that even the process of searching is a bit scary. (more to share on a separate thread...) But all of you have had your own quests for pieces that were "you" that I have followed and been inspired by.

So I took some more pics this morning indoors, in sunlight, from different distances. I just don't get it. I wore only this on my hands all day and did NOT miss my ering. IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?? How can a little 3mm band kill DSS?!! What the ?#!*??

As you all know, I am all about the bling, but I love it from a distance. It's not in your face, but I still love it. WHY?? :twirl:
dsc_0083_0.jpg

dsc_0123.jpg

dsc_0094.jpg

Some profile shots. I am surprised at how low it sits.
dsc_0106.jpg

dsc_0095.jpg

dsc_0087.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just some more, little band all alone. :)
SOMEONE STOP ME!!!!!

dsc_0119.jpg

dsc_0120.jpg

dsc_0121.jpg

dsc_0108.jpg

OK. I think I'm done. One of my kids is bleeding. I had better check...

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stop? NEVAH!!! :bigsmile: The new shots are great! And how awesome that you enjoy it wearing completely on its own. Sometimes that's all you need -- one perfect band that makes you smile when you want to go low-key.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is so amazing!! And even better in person! :) So glad I got to meet you today and see this amazing band! :bigsmile: Enjoy wearing that gorgeous thing each and every day!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best band I've EVER seen on here. So JELZZZZZZZZ! Congrats! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1385907231|3565561 said:
I love step cuts, especially carre cuts! :love: BTW, how is the comfort level on the thicker band? Thx!

Mom2boys, thanks for your kind words! I love your French cut from Victor. Makes me drool. The band is very comfortable. I don't feel anything. It's less than 2mm high, so no issues for me. I don't notice when I wear it with my other rings either.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is elegant and classy. It's beautiful with everything!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ERING and the new band with your current bands just amazing!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Totally gorgeous - love your stack! That band is lovely!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decodelighted|1385956254|3565894 said:
Best band I've EVER seen on here. So JELZZZZZZZZ! Congrats! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks decode! Still loving it. Taken it off only to wash...

iluvshinythings said:
That is elegant and classy. It's beautiful with everything!

Thanks iluvshinythings. I do wear it with anything, and mostly by itself. I really surprised by how much I like it.

04diamond<3 said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ERING and the new band with your current bands just amazing!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks 04diamond! Thank you. I am learning to love my ering more too, especially when I put it away because I am wearing the band by itself.

MonkeysInk said:
Totally gorgeous - love your stack! That band is lovely!

Thanks MonkeysInk. When I get bored of this by itself, I will stack more. The only concern is circulation issues. :lol:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
LLJSmom. Love your bands, especially the sapphire one. What size stone is your e-ring? Fab!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
We are sorta twins- you have milgraining whereas mine is plain. Woo hoo!
Love the way u stack!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Positively yummy! :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem Queen|1388284290|3582237 said:
LLJSmom. Love your bands, especially the sapphire one. What size stone is your e-ring? Fab!

Hi Gem Queen, thanks for the kind words. My ering stone is 2.59 carats. The side stones are 30 points each. I have to admit I am really dumb. People have asked me for specs before and it never occurred to me that that meant details. I have to attribute the ignorance to being a PS newbie. So here it is, better late than never. Sorry, probably more than you care about.

GIA, F, VS1, medium blue fluor
8.74x8.77x5.46mm
crown 35%
pavilion 40.8%
table 56%
depth 62.4%
HCA 1.6, EX, EX, EX, VG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results