shape
carat
color
clarity

1.68 ct Whiteflash shared prong eternity - it''s finally here! Loads of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone, for those of you who hve been following this saga, my DH told me to pic out an anniversary gift, so I ordered a custom-made WF shared-prong eternity, that was supposed to look like the Memoire eternity. I got it 3 weeks later, but unfornately, the ring was too big (1/4 size), sat too high off my finger, and had some bent prongs. For pics of the 1st ring from WF, see link below:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-1-76-ct-whiteflash-shared-prong-eternity-is-here.113295/

Anyhoo, I sent it back to WF with very specific revised specs, and even though it took 6 weeks to remake the ring, it was worth the wait, because it is PERFECT! In fact, I now like it better than either the Memoire or Tiffany ring, which were the inspirations for the ring.

Here are the specs, followed by lots of pics.

The ring is platinum, size 5, 21 F-G VS ACA diamonds, 1.68 cttw (8 pointers). It is only 2.2 mm high (off the finger) and 2.8 mm wide. I am wearing it with my 2.01 ct G SI1 H&A plat solitaire (Verragio setting). It also looks really good stacked all 3 with my wedding band, which is plat with 12 asschers (.50 cttw) from Blue Nile, milgrain recently added by Quest Jewelers.

Here are pics:

wfpic10.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Another from WF:

wfpic20.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Finally, handpics!

newset10.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
distance pic

newsetfar1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
by itself

etern10.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful, vesper. So glad you finally got the ring you really wanted
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
by itself, distance shot

eternfar1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
profile on hand

handprof1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
stacked with wedding band

3stackemid1.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It`s stunning!!!!!
36.gif
WF certainly did a nice job. Love the way the prongs sit nice and neat not too near the edge of the diamonds - almost like a single prong (sorry can`t explain it better then that but I LOVE that look
3.gif
)

I love it! Looks great on you!

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s really beautiful. Whiteflash did a stunning job. It looks gorgeous with your e-ring and your wedding band.
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here are some other pics of my wedding band with it''s new milgrain detail - I''ll mostly be weraing it on my right hand - either on its own, or stacked with other rings. Here are some pics - first, on it''s own:

ashband1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
stacked with a WG & diamond milgrain band

wgmicrostack1.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 2:22:37 PM
Author: vespergirl
more
THAT''S a keeper!
I like it stacked in the middle, between the e-ring and other diamond band!
Very nice..enjoy!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
stacked with two RG micropave bands

rosegoldstack1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
stacked like a variation of the Katie Holmes set - diamond trinity ring with channel-set baguette band:

trinitystack2.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
here''s a pic of the wband stacked with the anni band

2stack10.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
last pic for now - wedding and anni band stacked at a distance - I made out pretty well for my 3rd anniversary! Kudos again to WF for the beautiful ring!

2stackfar10.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous. And looks perfect next to your ering, looks like a perfect match, I am so in love with this ring!
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am just so in love with the ring!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMAZING MODIFICATIONS!!!! I love love love it. You finally got that classic Tiff-ish set you wanted! AWESOME!

All the stacks look amazing too. I really love yr carre cut wedding band stacked with the new shared prong band & I wouldn''t have imagined liking that combo. The proportions match perfectly though & they just Buh-LING.

Congrats!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
way, way, WAY better than the first round. I gotta wonder why they were so off the mark on the first one. But at least they were fab on the second one. Tell them to use this one as their stock offering, if it isn''t already!!! I love the lower profile.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were right, it was worth the wait because it really did come out perfect. It''s gorgeous and it looks beautiful on your hand stacked any way you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results