shape
carat
color
clarity

1.6 ct OMC from OWD in RG by LM

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos! I thought I remembered that you also have a killer OEC.

Your cushions is really lovely. Do you have any idea of its color?? I am just curious :))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh gorgeous collection!!! I love your Tranny in the Singlestone setting! so many beautiful pieces, swoon! :love: :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! Gorgeous ring, amazing collection!!! :love: :love: :love:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies! :)

Mara- I haven't posted pics of the necklace pendant elsewhere, but it's the butterfly pendant from Tiffany's Garden collection in 18K rose gold. I believe they offer the same pendant in white gold. Btw I love, *love* your collection- congrats on your latest OEC!

Dreamer- I honestly don't know what color my OMC is; my transitional/OEC is N/O color and I think the cushion is definitely warmer than that, so somewhere below P...? :D sorry I don't know much more than that. I'll definitely let you know what the appraiser says when I finally get it checked out in a couple months!

Thanks again!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning necklace, just love it! thanks for the kind words on my beauties, yours are pretty fantastic also!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, and the setting is absolutely exquisite!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
I finally decided how I wanted to wear my now not-so-new beauty. I had originally planned to channel alloamie's beautiful stack but soon realized I lack her long and elegant fingers. So I went with a bit simpler look: 2mm 18k RG wedding band from eweddingbands, and Van Craeynest 917 with diamonds, also in 18k RG

image-2751070159.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! I'm just now catching up and seeing your thread. That is one beautiful OMC and it sure seems like a chameleon, as it appears to change in every situation. The cushion is gorgeous and elegant; the setting is delicate and classic and those claw prongs are perfectly proportioned to show off its chunky excellence. Your wedding band and Van Craeynest show it off really, really well. Simply beautiful.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, how did I not see this earlier?? that stone is absolutely gorgeous!!! and it looks so white in your last photo even!!! what a chameleon for sure. it looks *SO* amazing with the rose gold and the bands that you pair it with are absolutely perfect!! wear them in wonderful health :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring paired with your new wedding bands - it's a beautiful look! Enjoy!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1347482962|3267024 said:
I finally decided how I wanted to wear my now not-so-new beauty. I had originally planned to channel alloamie's beautiful stack but soon realized I lack her long and elegant fingers. So I went with a bit simpler look: 2mm 18k RG wedding band from eweddingbands, and Van Craeynest 917 with diamonds, also in 18k RG

:love:

Oh, my. They are STUNNING together like this. Truly.

:love: :love: :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The VC band, with it's tiny diamonds, really provides the perfect complement for that beautiful stone. I love the rose gold.

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Humble collection :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing humble about that beautiful collection! Enjoy it all, rose gold is really your signature color.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, I missed the extra pictures of the rest of your collection!!! :love: You have exquisite taste! I adore all your pieces..the Tiffany butterfly and the rose cut/rosegold earrings are just perfection with your rings!

This ring set is one of my favorites on PS, seriously! The rose gold is just outstanding with your skin tone.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much for your kind compliments! I was blind to diamonds before I found PS so I have you all to thank/credit/curse for my expensive hobby. =)

minousbijoux and pandabee- thank you ladies! I agree, the diamond is such a chameleon; I am constantly surprised when I look down at it, because it seems to span the range from a light creamy hue to a color so deep and rich that it matches the gold in which it is mounted! I've added a few more pics to show some of its 'personalities.'

backwardsandinheels - haha thanks for your compliment! I do feel my collection is quite humble by PS standards, but PS isn't representative of the 'real world' so I should have qualified. =D

MissGotRocks, yssie, Polished, and diamondseeker, thank you ladies so much for your kind words! I have admired each of your pieces and am thrilled that you also approve of my choices.

Thanks again everyone!

image-3735737985.jpg

image-1540717612.jpg

image-3271756491.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very very nice. I love it.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Dreamer! I am so glad I checked back on your thread on George- she looks *stunning* after her setting "spa treatment"! And I absolutely love the latest photos you added, especially the fire shots- simply mesmerizing! Many many congrats again :appl:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Perfection!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks just perfect now, ksmom! Your set is beautiful!! I love the VC band!

As for your humble collection... cough, choke, gasp... yeah..."HUMBLE" would not be the word I'd use to describe it!!! AWESOME seems more fitting ;))

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Oh My ksmom! Your solitaire looks amazing with the rose gold bands, love the VC, just perfect! Beautiful collection :love: :love: :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love this even more with the bands you selected! Wow!!!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! It is so refreshing and nice to connect with other people who share my excitement!

Enerchi- hehe thanks for changing 'humble' to 'awesome'. =) What I happen to think is awesome is your own stack, with your gorgeous three stone ring! Love the split shank!

Woofmama- thanks for weighing in! I love your emerald eternity, what a beauty! Congratulations!

Rosebloom- thank you! Love your DBTY, so well made with the fine details. The yellow gold looks fantastic with your skin!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ksmom|1340044201|3218782 said:
Thank you Mrs.M! I do intend to wear a wedding band with it but haven't given it much thought yet. I am open to any and all suggestions! :D (edited for grammar :oops: )

Get a pink diamond and gold micropave band!!! That would look delicious with your ring! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is probably in my top 10 of PS rings!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I am so in love with this stack, and that ring. Just so very, very in love with your ring.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUM! Sarahbear suggested a pink eternity band... LOVE IT!!! did you see the one from BlueNile that hathalove just received for her birthday? It looks beautiful!

or - because I just LOVE looking at the treasures on DBL...
http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/diamond-wedding-band-pink-gold-with-natural-pink-diamonds-precision-set-so3290

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/diamond-wedding-band-pink-gold-pink-diamond-eternity-ring (THIS!!! with the milgaining, ooooh... TDF with your OMC!)

http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/index.php/jewelry/special-order-pink-diamond-wedding-band-34ctw-fancy-pink-diamond-wedding-ring-so3853

Just a little something to think about :Up_to_something:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Sarahbear- thank you so much for the tremendous compliment! I have lurked on this site long enough to feel completely out of my league here, and the fact that my set is even in your top *50* PS rings is incredibly humbling and flattering. :bigsmile: Thank you also for the band suggestion- I did try on the rose gold Tiffany Metro while trying to decide on a band, and while I thought it was stunning, it just didn't seem to fit entirely with my set... perhaps you're onto something, maybe I should be thinking pink diamonds instead of white!

Princesss- thank you! I am so very much in love with it too! :appl: I can't recommend Adam at OWD or Leon highly enough; they were both such a pleasure to work with.

Enerchi- hahaha you enabler, you! I agree with you, Sarahbear's idea is genius, and your links are extremely tempting! I too enjoy drooling over the diamonds and pieces on David's site. The only problem is that I have short stubby fingers; I need a finger transplant so that I can wear all the bands I want at the same time and not have to decide between them. :tongue: But hey, a little variety never hurt anyone right? I'll start dropping hints to ksdad.... my birthday is only 10 months away! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ksmom said:
I'll start dropping hints to ksdad.... my birthday is only 10 months away! :lol:

10 months will just fly by - ksdad better get working on that! July baby? well, while not quite rubies, the soft pink sapphires or diamonds would sort of 'represent' the July birthstone. Oh --- did you call me an "enabler"??? I have no idea where you get that from (*feigns shock and fans face*) :naughty:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Ksmom, WOW! That is the perfect setting and the bands just complement it beautifully. Love Love LOVE IT!! The rose gold looks so pretty on you too. Just amazing!

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock
I just say that I never really liked rose gold....until I how beautiful it was on your skintone! And then I went out and tried RG on my hand and voila! perfection! Thank you so much for sharing this....I never would have considered it. BTW...the rock ain't all that bad either...:)!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi- Ahahaha! What *was* I thinking, calling you an enabler?? ;-) you are clearly nothing of the sort, even though you provide me with perfect justification to get a band containing gems that resemble my birthstone. =D On a similar note, my son is an April baby, so maybe I can write off my diamond purchases as nothing more than an expression of my undying devotion to him! ;D

CharmedOne- thank you for the compliment! Your beautiful solitaire also compliments your skintone so perfectly. Congrats on an awesome buy, I can't believe what a fantastic price you got on it!

jerichosmom- thank you for your kind words! I'm thrilled that my post was helpful to you. I've benefitted so much from the information shared by others on this site and am grateful that I was able to help someone as well! =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results