1.5 G VS1 Whiteflash ACA in platinum Vatche Felicity setting

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Re: 1.5 G VS1 Whiteflash ACA in platinum Vatche Felicity set

Oh... my..... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock

Thank you everyone for looking at my ring again :wavey: ! What a great surprise seeing my diamond featured among other fantastic rings in Jewels of the week. Such a great honour! I was so happy I sought out DH and showed the ipad onto his face while jumping up and down lol . If not for PS I wouldnt have even known what a heart and arrow diamond is let alone WF and ACA. The ring has brought me so much joy and happiness I feel blessed everyday admiring its ever changing beauty. Thank you all very much! :love:

Dreamer D this is a photo I have of the under gallery and profile shot. I added a few other photos of the ring I found in my phone as well.

_16129.jpg

_16130.jpg

_16131.jpg

_16132.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! Elegant setting and beautiful diamond. Gorgeous in every way! :love:
Wear in health and happiness!

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock

Dreamer D, this is another photo showing the profile of the ring. This photo is close to my heart. DH proposed to me on the first day of our holiday in HK and on the second day we went to visit Ngong Ping a famous landmark in Hongkong that is home to one of the biggest Buddha statues in Asia. The photo was taken in the cable car going up there with the Buddha statue in the background. We are both Buddhists so the trip was meaningful to us as a newly engaged couple.

_16133.jpg

redroze

Shiny_Rock

You ring just makes me sigh....it's perfection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results