shape
carat
color
clarity

who has smelled??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the smells of these perfumes, I am interested as I am from Canada and can only order on line..lol

broadway night
riverside drive
saks5th avenue
35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't, but for the other people reading I wanted to note that the OP is referring to Bond No. 9 scents. (Right?)

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Yes, they are Bond9 perfumes. I keep hearing that Scent of Peace is the best so far. Still would like to have some feed back on the others..
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are two Saks ones. One is for women, super strong Gardenia. The mens is more citrusy, it is really unisex. That is that one I bought.

I have smell a lot of them at Saks. The honest truth is most of them have a note in them that smells off somehow to me. I literally get sick from them. I like them initially but then have a tough time with them, the dry down is not as nice.

I wish I could be of more help. I did like Union Square a bit, tried that on last week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results