shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I was just about to dig up the old thread and found that it was closed! Oh well - maybe it''s time for a new one with the holidays coming around (hopefully PSers will have lots of new eye candy this winter!).

Here''s my new addition - they were about 40% off which made them comparable to the no-brand boots I''d been looking at (which were as equally crazy loud but not half as fun!).

elmortonsingingintherain1.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wow. I usually find Coach to be to subtle for my taste, but I''m LOVIN'' those!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got this bag last weekend. The Coach outlet by us was having a huge sale and I got it for a steal. It''s very red and appropriate for the holidays I think. Maybe I should add a nice green scarf........
9.gif

cmsnewcoach.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thanks SS! I brought them home and DH just shook his head, haha. I don''t really plan to wear them with anything (I dunno, maybe jeans if I get brave) but I really needed a pair of rain boots for when it''s rainy/slushy and I''m wearing heels into work.

Catmom, I LOVE the red!!! Definitely think the green scarf (ooh, or silver!) would be perfect for the holidays!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo catmom, that bag is gorgeous. I love coach outlets.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo a silver scarf, that would be cool. Thanks Elmorton! I love your boots. They look so fun for a gloomy, rainy day.

Thanks mrssalvo! I love Coach outlets too. It was packed to the gills with people but worth the trouble due to the incredible prices.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh Elmorton those boots are just fabulous.

I must confess that I am going to be working at a Coach store and therefore might have one or two additions to this thread in the coming weeks. But I did buy a pair of fabulously luxurious gloves... mmmm

80037_tek_a0_front.jpeg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
aaaaand this is the Christmas present that i''m going to get from my mother. It''s waiting in it''s dust bag now. Just calling to me.

Presenting my new op art julianne!

12963_b4br_a0_front.jpeg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Redfaery, there is no way I''d have the will power to work at a Coach store! I''m so glad you do, because I can''t wait to see your additions - those gloves are GORGEOUS (I love the blue snap detail!) and there are pretty much no words for your new bag! Stunning.

Thanks for the compliments on the boots, Red and Catmom!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I used to want to work there SO badly! Have fun!!

Elmorton, I saw a girl wearing your boots yesterday and thought of you! They are super cute IRL.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to play!!!
I didn''t post in the other thread because I never had any pics, but tonight while the BF was out I took a ton of pics!

Left to right: Plum Belted Ergo, Black Bleecker Skinny Mini, my prescription Coach glasses, Pink Mini sig lanyard, Heritage Stripe Tattersall tote, Bleecker Patent Leather Flap bag in Plum, Signature Strip Wristlet(birthday present from my friend), Chelsea Satchel in Plum(I originally had this bag, and then I got tired of it and gave it to a friend...so I had to get another, now I feel wonderful!), and finally the Signature Wristlet in Khaki/Plum.

2008_1114coachcollect004722222.JPG

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 9:40:06 AM
Author: Catmom
I just got this bag last weekend. The Coach outlet by us was having a huge sale and I got it for a steal. It''s very red and appropriate for the holidays I think. Maybe I should add a nice green scarf........
9.gif

Ooooolala, I love red. Enjoy it!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
pinkstars-- that''s a great collection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/14/2008 2:58:08 PM
Author: steph72276

Date: 11/11/2008 9:40:06 AM
Author: Catmom
9.gif

Ooooolala, I love red. Enjoy it!
Thanks steph!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I thought I'd bump this up for myself, Irish and others?

I would never spend this much on sunglasses for myself, but I had a few giftcards (and I've had the same cheapy pair for a year, so I figured I could handle a nicer pair). I even opted for the free gift wrapping so I could put them under the tree for Christmas morning. I'm a super nerd.

Ella Sunglasses (in black with the mother of pearl bezels):

Ellasunglasses.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2008 7:10:53 PM
Author: Elmorton
EBree, those are HOT!

Thanks, El! How are you liking your rain boots? I put a pair on my Christmas list this year after seeing yours.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Cute sunglasses! I think the only Coach item I have is one of their Poppy designs. It''s one of those small purses that is almost the size of a wristlet. I LOVED the pattern and just had to get it... I wish it were bigger because I''d still carry it even though the design is old. This is the same one on ebay...

poppies21324.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I''m currently working in a coach store and it''s so hard not to buy EVERYTHING. So I make myself wait until they get sent to the outlet malls so that I can get a better discount. Well this bag that I fell in love with on sight, was sent to the outlet malls before I could buy it. I come in to work last friday. A month after it left our store. And there it was. Someone had returned it, in it''s original packaging, the paper was even still on it. I figured it was fate and bought it on the spot. LOL. So here''s my new bag! This teeny pic will have to do for now cause it''s not being sold anymore and it was all I could find in a google search. And mine is the bronze leather. Not the signature.

_5691417.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and I also purchased the grass green maximum capacity wristlet. Wheeee!

ETA... this pic really does the bag no justice. It''s much more vivid and green in real life.

42032_b4gs_a0_front.jpeg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
oooh I like that wristlet!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2008 7:09:29 PM
Author: EBree
I thought I''d bump this up for myself, Irish and others?

I would never spend this much on sunglasses for myself, but I had a few giftcards (and I''ve had the same cheapy pair for a year, so I figured I could handle a nicer pair). I even opted for the free gift wrapping so I could put them under the tree for Christmas morning. I''m a super nerd.

Ella Sunglasses (in black with the mother of pearl bezels):
Thanks for the bump, Bree!
9.gif

And I love the sunglasses! Verrry niiice!
10.gif

Here is a pic of my Coach collection, from the first "Show Me Your Coach" thread:

EmmsCoach.jpg

Of course, that pic doesn''t include my new patchwork tote, which looks like this. Also, it''s really cool that the brown wallet in the picture above matches my new bag!
30.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2008 9:44:24 PM
Author: oobiecoo
Cute sunglasses! I think the only Coach item I have is one of their Poppy designs. It''s one of those small purses that is almost the size of a wristlet. I LOVED the pattern and just had to get it... I wish it were bigger because I''d still carry it even though the design is old. This is the same one on ebay...
Oobie, this is ADORABLE!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great bags, gloves, boots and sunglasses, all!!!
36.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m praying I can add to this thread after Christmas
18.gif
31.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ebree - haha, they''re covered in mud right now because I took them to the Xmas tree farm. My two warnings - one is that they stink like crazy when you first get them. The stink is gone now, mostly - I just let them air out in my closet (my closet has a really, really drafty window in it). Second is that they aren''t adjustable at the calf and don''t stretch as easily as I''d hoped. I have muscular calves, so they''re tight - but I''m still wearing ''em :)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Ooobie, I LOVE the poppy design! It think it''s without a doubt the prettiest applique design coach has ever done. I nearly bought the hobo version at a local second-hand shop, but the price they wanted for it wasn''t reflective of the condition it was in.
7.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results