shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Arjuna I am in love with those boots. I have a cheap knock-off version of those that isn''t even half as nice as yours. Enjoy them!

Thankyou Delster, you''re very kind! I was lucky to get them both on sale, otherwise i never would''ve been able to afford them
5.gif

As soon as I had worn the brown ones for a couple days, I just knew I needed the beige too - I went back and they were less than half price!
9.gif

They are so comfy, just pull them on and go, no zips or anything.
Thankyou for your lovely compliments
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2008 1:34:39 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Oooo jcrow I love those SWs...both of them!!!What other shoes are you hiding from us?

And Arjuna!! I love your collection-I haven''t seen any gladiators like that-but they make my heart pitter patter! And those flats are adorable. How tall is the heel on the Marc Jacobs heel? They look super comfy.

I have a new pair but they are quite boring and a replacement pair for a really old pair that I have practically worn out. I haven''t even taken pics yet. So maybe I''ll get on that.

thanks! i have a few others, just need to take pics!
5.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
FREKE!

Can you believe these shoes?!

Real pics posted on another site: Here and Here

My head exploded when I saw them. I don''t quite know what to think.

teacupsaks.jpg

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 6:03:06 PM
Author: Galateia
FREKE!

I''m not Freke, but I just had to say that the first time I saw those shoes I thought of Freke too, lol!!! I haven''t posted on this thread much, only once, but I like to peak and look at all the pretties.
4.gif
Those are the Miu Miu (teacup I think) heels! I almost wanted to buy them just to see what they looked like IRL. Totally not my style, but they are neat! They have since pretty much sold out since they went on sale too! I wasn''t totally thrilled with the entire Miu Miu/Prada lines this year though.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I thought I would actually contribute, lol! These are the shoes I bought this morning. I should hopefully get them by the weekend.

Sigerson Morrison

newshoes01.jpg

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I took these pics because I wanted to post them here, but I wasn''t happy with the way they came out so I never did. Since I never got around to taking new pics I guess I''ll just post them anyway...

misc01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock

prada01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
excuse the toe prints in the middle pair! Last pic, thanks for letting me share!
1.gif

ysl01.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
FREKE!

Do you have a reaction to them yet? Who makes them? OMG!
9.gif

I wanna be a shoe designer!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no. They are sold out everywhere. I totally would have bought them (minus the fact that I don''t have that $$$ right now-Hello ''rent''s credit card!) if I could have found them...They are amazing.

Anyone found anything similar (funky/crazy) lately?

And 777-keep those pics coming!!!!!!!!!!I love your shoes (We need foot shots when you get those new SMs!)

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 10:06:12 PM
Oh no. They are sold out everywhere. I totally would have bought them (minus the fact that I don''t have that $$$ right now-Hello ''rent''s credit card!) if I could have found them...They are amazing.

Anyone found anything similar (funky/crazy) lately?

And 777-keep those pics coming!!!!!!!!!!I love your shoes (We need foot shots when you get those new SMs!)
The entire Prada line I thought was very whimsical and over the top, especially for S/S. Miu Miu is a less expensive version of Prada (still pricey though IMO), both lines are made by Miuccia Prada. There are still some crazy pieces left in the Prada line. I think with the slow economy they went on sale pretty quickly this year.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductArray.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303742123&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1213790800758&Special=S

I''ll try and get some foot shots if I can squeeze in a pedi, which I am in DIRE need of, lol!! Thanks for the compliments, I do love my shoes! It became quite an obsession for the past few years, but I told myself that I would only buy them when I need them. Lucky for me there is always an excuse!
3.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 10:30:38 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 6/17/2008 8:16:42 PM
Author: 777_LDY
I took these pics because I wanted to post them here, but I wasn''t happy with the way they came out so I never did. Since I never got around to taking new pics I guess I''ll just post them anyway...
I love the Jimmys... looove them!
Thanks SDL! I have had those for forever but the style is just something that carries throughout the years I think. It took awhile to find something to match with them though. They are lime green metallic! I finally found a top that was black and white chiffon with a lime green stitch on the outer edge. Not too over the top, but still fun!!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 9:56:23 PM

FREKE!

Do you have a reaction to them yet? Who makes them? OMG!
9.gif

I wanna be a shoe designer!

Well, they do match my promise ring
31.gif

They''re pretty amazing. I don''t think I would have the giant, glittery *ahems* to wear them, but ooo man are they something else.
30.gif

And yes, they are Miu Miu. They are from a ''teapot'' line that she did that have some other wild designs.

If only I was wildly rich.
3.gif

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Barney's online still has the Miu Miu teapot shoes in dusty pink, size 7 & 8. They are on sale for $345. The Barney's website is notoriously bad, though, so even if your order goes through you may get an email later canceling it.

teapot.jpg

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Is there any way to stretch the toebox of patent leather shoes, other than brutalizing my feet? I love my green and white pumps (posted in my thread) but the toebox of one is slightly too small and I''ve missed my window to return them. They''re a 9 but they feel more like an 8.5. Alas, this shoe is not available in a 9.5, although the other shoes I got from the same place are from the same company and the same size, but fit perfectly. Strange.
33.gif

Freke, the red and orange peeps I posted in my thread have whopping 4.5" heels!
23.gif
I am like a giant when I wear them, and feel almost as tall as my SO! I was so proud of myself for wearing them out and not wobbling or falling over. I went for lunch with a new friend and we watched our hostess totter around in shorter heels than mine.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my. Did you guys see these?

Miu Miu shoes freke.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And this is the heel. Anyone have $800 I can borrow?

ETA: By the time I checked, they only had a 7 in the teacup.
7.gif

Miu miu heel OMG freke.JPG

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 2:11:19 AM
Is there any way to stretch the toebox of patent leather shoes, other than brutalizing my feet?

A cobbler can stretch the toebox for you. You can also wear the shoes around the house with thick socks.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 7:53:02 PM
Author: urseberry
Date: 6/19/2008 2:11:19 AM

Is there any way to stretch the toebox of patent leather shoes, other than brutalizing my feet?

A cobbler can stretch the toebox for you. You can also wear the shoes around the house with thick socks.

Good idea, and I was looking at the sole of the shoe and it has a ''hidden'' platform, so I was thinking that could be shaved down as well and then the inner sole put back on.

Now to hunt down a cobbler in these parts!
36.gif

Thanks for the info, urseberry!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 7:31:32 PM
Oh my. Did you guys see these?
These are gorgeous! Not something I foresee in my future, but they are definitely something I would wear!

So I got the SM''s in... and they aren''t the right color...
39.gif
I needed these for Sunday! So today I will be on the hunt for a darker gold shoe. These will unfortunately be going back to the store as well since I really don''t need them, but I will try and snag a pic first.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, not sure if it''s the resizing or what, but they look a little diseased, don''t they? I''m sure they''re quite cute in real life.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO urseberry at the diseased comment! I didn''t even see this until just now! I love sparklies on shoes, they make me happy-and being on the heel just makes them totally unexpected. They would be cuter if they were a different color- too close to flesh colored for me. Lol.

Star Sparkle! Are you done training yet?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2008 3:13:03 AM
Star Sparkle! Are you done training yet?

Nope, actually I ended up getting injured a few weeks ago and got sent home. I have to recuperate at home and once I get better, they''ll send me back for a new training class. Training lasts for just over 5 months.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone get new shoes recently? I'm going through withdrawals...

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Freke are you psychic!!! I got myself a pair of Christian Louboutin Simple 85 pumps in a black satin. Very purty. And this time (as with my last CLs), I bought a size up. Much better and more comfortable. The SA was shocked at how easily and comfortably I walked around the shoe department in the CLs. So the size smaller CLs are getting sold....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pics????
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Wohoo!!!!New CLs. Can''t beat that!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I want new shoes

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miu Miu and Prada had a lot of embellishment on the heels last season. Very pretty.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want these, even though no one likes them but me: link

Blue, silver, sparkly and slightly obnoxious! YAY!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results