shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are some diamond-riffic shoes for the PSers! I love these-they''re gold chain with rhinestones by Jeffrey Campbell.

sparklefootasdfasd.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some cute vintagey sandals by Pink Studio:

pssandals.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grr...I''m having some posting issues! I think I only have 1 more...let me try again. Pink Studio peep toes flats:

psdfasdfsd.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh!!!!I love those boots!!!Are they flat? Have a little heel? You''ve probably already posted a pic, so I''ll just post this. (FF was making me watch music videos)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 11:56:39 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Oh my gosh!!!!I love those boots!!!Are they flat? Have a little heel? You''ve probably already posted a pic, so I''ll just post this. (FF was making me watch music videos)

Hahaha-I love them too! They''re insane-I''ve worn them maybe once or twice, but I had to have them! I did a side view but I don''t think you can see the heel. It''s basically flat, though!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously, I love your collection thing2!!!You have such unique and quirky taste and you''re not afraid to go *out there* with them!!! I''m a bit more conservative I think with my clothing choices, but I love fun shoes. I have issues with doing patterns in clothes and shoes though, and I wish I had the guts to just go out there and do it. I think I only have 2 pairs of patterned shoes...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops, one more pic-my Marc Jacobs flats...I love the color!

spikemarcs.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 11:59:43 PM
Seriously, I love your collection thing2!!!You have such unique and quirky taste and you''re not afraid to go *out there* with them!!! I''m a bit more conservative I think with my clothing choices, but I love fun shoes. I have issues with doing patterns in clothes and shoes though, and I wish I had the guts to just go out there and do it. I think I only have 2 pairs of patterned shoes...

Aw, thanks, Freke! I love your heel collection, too! I especially love the Nine West green suede peep toes-they''re gorgeous!

I definitely am super into clothes, and I must admit that I can get a little funky with it-on occasion you''d probably be able to pick me out of a crowd!
3.gif
But I''m more conservative than I was when I first started working at the store I now buy for. (I started out as Assistant Manager, then Store Manager, now Buyer). I used to be super layered, tons of accessories, etc. Now that I''m a bit older I''ve calmed down a little bit, but I still go a little crazy with the shoes! I actually usually wear solid colors all over also-it''s rare to see me in a patterned top! I do get patterned dresses, but that''s easier somehow...

I don''t know-I think you''ve got a funky fashionista trapped inside your solid color wearing body...I can tell by the shoes!
2.gif
The bright blue ones are amazing, too...that''s one of my favorite colors!

Alright, enough about me-I posted 10 million pics so now you have to post more of your collection! (And then we have to go on a mission to actually wear our shoes we haven''t worn yet!)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol at the wearing the ones we haven't worn yet!!!

I really need to organize my pics, and then I promise I'll get on to posting more pics. My computer organizes them by the date taken, and that so does not work when you're trying to find those pics!! Especially when you're like me and as soon as you get a new pair you take 4 pics-each from different angles so you can keep them organized!!

I used to have an excel worksheet for them...but it was on my old comp that died. I'm going to have to redo that one...

Blue is my favorite color-I'm always disappointed in the selection of blue shoes--no one seems impressed with bright blue shoes but me, which totally sucks. I went to Dillards once and came across their 70% off rack-full of blue pantent leather Kenneth Cole New York shoes that were originally over 100, on sale for $30 something. I think I may have posted those somewhere...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 11:04:34 PM
Dang. I wear a 7.5/8. I was thinking maybe we could do an exchange...heh heh heh...but I guess that won't work. Take more pics or post more pics at least!!!! I haven't even posted some of my shoes. Actually I don't even know what shoes I have posted and haven't posted...

ETA: OMG neatfreak!!!!Where can I get one of those?!?!?

Right here Freke!

http://rakkudesigns.com/home.asp

And probably for the next half hour or so (maybe longer but the new deals come out on Tuesdays) you can use DCPROMO to get 25% off...

So cool huh? I'll let you ladies know how it works out...should be here any day!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:23:18 AM
Lol at the wearing the ones we haven''t worn yet!!!

I really need to organize my pics, and then I promise I''ll get on to posting more pics. My computer organizes them by the date taken, and that so does not work when you''re trying to find those pics!! Especially when you''re like me and as soon as you get a new pair you take 4 pics-each from different angles so you can keep them organized!!

I used to have an excel worksheet for them...but it was on my old comp that died. I''m going to have to redo that one...

Wow-an excel worksheet?! You''re not messing around! Bummer that you lost it! I''ll keep checking back for your pics. I never check this forum and I should because I obviously love clothes and purses! I posted about a bag I just ordered...I''ll have to do real life pics when it comes in, too!

Hey, here''s the address of the the Ikea wall thing I have: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S99849541

That''s just one configuration, but you can get tons, obviously! It''s call the Stolmen collection and it''s under Clothes storage systems. You buy the shelves and poles and everything separately.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome thanks neatfreak and thing2 for the Rakku thing and the Ikea thing. That Rakku thing is pretty awesome. I keep staring at it looking at all the pretty colors of pointy toed stilettos. I need to go figure out my pictures instead...

I saw your new bag thing2--it''s awesome! What other colors does it come in?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:37:50 AM
Awesome thanks neatfreak and thing2 for the Rakku thing and the Ikea thing. That Rakku thing is pretty awesome. I keep staring at it looking at all the pretty colors of pointy toed stilettos. I need to go figure out my pictures instead...

I saw your new bag thing2--it''s awesome! What other colors does it come in?

Thanks Freke! I''ve seen it in black and a slightly off white color. I LOVED the black, but I can''t cheat on my other black bag, and the off white was nice, but I prefer bright white bags (and I already have a white bag), so I got the Sun color. I like bright bags-I actually have a pretty brick red Marc by Marc bag in a similar leather. I also have a bright blue bag (like the shoes in your avatar) that I love! Are you a bag lady also?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually not at all!!!I''m really picky about bags. A couple of weeks ago I bought myself a Fossil bag (cloud white) and that was the first time I spent over $50 for a bag (2 other Fossils, 1 sea green hobo, and it''s almost twin the milk chocolate hobo-same bag different color-they were about $50 with my shoes store discount and the brown one I got on sale). I''m just never been truly bitten by the bag bug-but I went back to the store the same day that I saw the white Fossil-and it was in a different place and I almost started crying. FF was very alarmed. He is very good about indulging my shoe issues. So when I was upset about the bag...unexpected to say the least.

I only recently (about 3 years ago) started using them. Before I''d carry around my ID, card, cash and a tube of lipgloss in my pockets. But then something hit, and now I do carry them around. Part of that is because I need a camera bag. Lol.

Ok, back to organizing my pics (I think I have around 3000, mostly of shoes and jewelry that I''ve taken myself, and I''ve only had this comp for a few months...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:54:28 AM
Actually not at all!!!I''m really picky about bags. A couple of weeks ago I bought myself a Fossil bag (cloud white) and that was the first time I spent over $50 for a bag (2 other Fossils, 1 sea green hobo, and it''s almost twin the milk chocolate hobo-same bag different color-they were about $50 with my shoes store discount and the brown one I got on sale). I''m just never been truly bitten by the bag bug-but I went back to the store the same day that I saw the white Fossil-and it was in a different place and I almost started crying. FF was very alarmed. He is very good about indulging my shoe issues. So when I was upset about the bag...unexpected to say the least.

I only recently (about 3 years ago) started using them. Before I''d carry around my ID, card, cash and a tube of lipgloss in my pockets. But then something hit, and now I do carry them around. Part of that is because I need a camera bag. Lol.

Ok, back to organizing my pics (I think I have around 3000, mostly of shoes and jewelry that I''ve taken myself, and I''ve only had this comp for a few months...

Uh-oh-your boyfriend better watch out...it sounds like you might be catching the bag bug!
11.gif
I don''t mind buying pricier bags because I carry them for a really long time. I use my bags a lot more than I use each pair of shoes. (That doesn''t stop me from buying pricier shoes too, though!
9.gif
) I majorly splurged and bought the black Marc Jacobs Stam bag last year, but I''ve carried it so much that I almost don''t feel guilty about it!
1.gif
Let me find a pic of it for you...I''m too lazy to take anymore pictures myself tonight! Okay, here it is:

MJ_11337418_black_h.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 12:27:11 AM
Author: neatfreak

Dang. I wear a 7.5/8. I was thinking maybe we could do an exchange...heh heh heh...but I guess that won''t work. Take more pics or post more pics at least!!!! I haven''t even posted some of my shoes. Actually I don''t even know what shoes I have posted and haven''t posted...

Right here Freke!

And probably for the next half hour or so (maybe longer but the new deals come out on Tuesdays) you can use DCPROMO to get 25% off...

So cool huh? I''ll let you ladies know how it works out...should be here any day!

Oooh, I can''t wait to hear the full report, neatfreak! I might have to order one if you like it. Now I keep my shoe boxes but I didn''t always, so I have tons of shoes without boxes!

P.S. I think I saw you the other day on The Purse Forum...I belong to that too, but I haven''t posted anything yet! I mostly just lurk for coupon codes!
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alright, it''s past my bedtime, Freke! I hope you get your pictures organized soon so I can see the rest of your collection!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok. Here is a pair of my go to summer silver wedges. Kenneth Cole Reaction "Go Cedar" (Don''t ask why I still know the name!!) And the color is technically *pewter* but it''s silvery enough for me.

DSCF5522.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have pics from 4 angles, so if anyone wants to see anything from a different angle, just let me know...

My other go to silver heels for summer: BCBGirls but I don''t know the name-love them though-they feel like they used my foot to mold it. Bought these on a whim, and I wear them probably almost as much as my dang Crocs. And those get worn everyday.

*I only wear silver toenail polish, so when I bought them and then wore them around the store a little bit, all the girls were asking if I did that on purpose. Which I didn''t, but it was crazy how well it matched!

One of these days I''ll take a pic with all of my silver shoes in it...I think I have 11 or so pairs of them.

DSCF5526.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are the hottest shoes I own (IMHO). ALDO. White with lots of metal. First pair BF ever bought for me. He really kind of screwed himself over buying me these by setting a decently high precedent. I love them, but I''ve only worn them around the house. I''m terrified I''ll mess them up!

And don''t mind the clear plastic fake foot. They came with some GUESS shoes I got (BF struck again!) and I figured they''d come in handy for picture taking, so you can get a better idea of what it would look like on.

IMG_0502.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think these have made an appearance here on this thread, but this is the GUESS Oceana. I bought them to wear with a blue dress for my birthday that I didn't end up wearing (Long story) but I love these. I love the organic flow of the figure eights. I'll wear them with the dress someday (maybe when FF proposes!
31.gif
-he's in charge of telling me when the occasion is special enough so wear this stuff-the end result of the long story).

ETA: sorry the pic is huge!!!It's bigger than in real life!!Yikes!

IMG_0164freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apparently it''s silver shoe night because that''s all I''m posting so far...

Silver Glittery strappy mess shoes from Bakers. These were an "I''m sorry/25th birthday" present from BF. I had ordered a pair of green Anne Klein heels and they were supposed to get at our condo after 3pm on a Friday-right before my birthday. Well, he left for 15 minutes-and came back to find that UPS had come while he was gone. I was so bummed because I was planning on wearing them on my birthday, so he bought me these to make it up to me.

DSCF5454.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that''s it for now. BF is wanting to go to bed, and I''ve been kind of sick all day, so I guess I should go too. Anyway, there is a little more eye candy thing2! Hope you enjoy!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I like, I like! I love metallic shoes, actually! I think my fave out of that batch is the figure 8 Guess shoe or the sparkle Bakers...but all of them are quite nice! And those Aldo shoes are smokin'' hot!

Okay, off to work-I had to check the shoe thread first, though!
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2008 1:17:45 AM
Author: thing2of2
Date: 5/27/2008 12:27:11 AM

Author: neatfreak

Dang. I wear a 7.5/8. I was thinking maybe we could do an exchange...heh heh heh...but I guess that won''t work. Take more pics or post more pics at least!!!! I haven''t even posted some of my shoes. Actually I don''t even know what shoes I have posted and haven''t posted...

Right here Freke!

So cool huh? I''ll let you ladies know how it works out...should be here any day!

Oooh, I can''t wait to hear the full report, neatfreak! I might have to order one if you like it. Now I keep my shoe boxes but I didn''t always, so I have tons of shoes without boxes!

P.S. I think I saw you the other day on The Purse Forum...I belong to that too, but I haven''t posted anything yet! I mostly just lurk for coupon codes!
1.gif

Yup! Same username. I mostly lurk there in the deals and steals forum...but I recently got in on one of the Rebecca Minkoff special orders too so I posted a few times there too. Can''t wait!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to go take some new pics...I don''t have a good one of one pair of my shoes, and I don''t have pics of quite a few shoes...So there will be more pics here later!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jessica Simpson''s that I haven''t worn out yet. I love the pattern and the funky look of the heel.

DSCF5341.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue strappy uncomfortable things. Very cute, but they never get worn.

IMG_1070.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asian inspired fabric from Macy''s. Haven''t worn these either.
20.gif

DSCF5395.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Disco ball shoes. Enough said.

DSCF5359.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results