shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF-you''d better. I have a feeling I could play in your closet for at least a couple of hours!

Green suede peep toe Nine West

IMG_0167.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neon Pink Jessica Simpsons.... This pic looks kind of funny. Oh well.

BARBIE SHOES!!!

Jessica Simpson Brenda take 2.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, as a compulsive shopper, my closet is pretty good. All kinds of fun goodies. My nieces love to play in there! My make up is fun too! Where do you live?!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Green Satin Peep Toe. Nine West.

Who else is loving green right now?

Ok I''m done....for now!
11.gif
9.gif

Nine West Luxious take 2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
New Mexico.
40.gif
You''re in Philadelphia right?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. We are having trouble getting a get together moving!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 8:24:22 PM
Author: FrekeChild
DF-you''d better. I have a feeling I could play in your closet for at least a couple of hours!

Green suede peep toe Nine West
I have these shoes in brown. They are super sexy but after 20 minutes, I want to rip them off my feet! And I had to wear them in a wedding last October. I was in soooo much pain. But my legs looked fantastic
2.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Freke I tried on the Barbie shoes last night! They are soooo fun!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
February2003bride- Lol about the Nine Wests. I never wear heels over 3 inches unless I know I''ll be sitting a lot. I feel for you though!

Miscka- they are SO much run! But...I have the same style only in the gray crocodile, and I wanted to die when I wore those for more than 20 minutes. But I still had BF buy them for me. I don''t know what''s wrong with me. But I''m totally enthralled with them and the color! I even tried to find a dress to wear with them today, but it didn''t work out well...

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, new shoes! I''ve been out of town for a few days, but was really happy to get back and see all the new eye candy!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had been wondering where you went Star!!

I had to fill my time taking new pics of shoes and of all my jewelry. And hamsters, but no comment there...

Can you tell I got a new camera?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I kinda want these... link

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
So I have a confession to make; I have a pair of shoes that I''ve owned for years, just had to have, and have never worn!

Help? Suggestions?

They''re the 9-west knock off of these puppies:

prada purple mule2.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Got these Nine West's today. They aren't very exciting or anything, but I needed a low-heeled black pump that wasn't very expensive. These fit the bill perfectly!

nuncioblack.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Holy crap! Thanks for the head''s up SDL! bye-bye economic stimulus check! I love DSW, but I have a terrible time finding my size; this is awesome!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
So i finally get to play along... i just picked these Stuart Weitzman''s up last week for a wedding i had on saturday.... they are beautiful, the red color is just perfect... it is more of a candy apple red.

7768-528533-d[1].jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, I love DSW too! I have always had good luck there. Online is much easier for me.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL! If I lived in Cali I''d come be your weekend shopping girlfriend!!

We don''t have DSW here, I''m going to go look now....You realize that BF is going to dislike you greatly now, right?

I can hear him already, "Another online shoe store?" while rolling his eyes...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 11:50:04 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/28/2008 11:28:06 AM
Author: mercoledi
Holy crap! Thanks for the head''s up SDL! bye-bye economic stimulus check! I love DSW, but I have a terrible time finding my size; this is awesome!
I''m love my DSW.. love it.

I shall be visiting them today for sandals, actually.. and I found some at Macy''s I want desperately by Steve Madden.. and actually, they have them at Nordy''s too.. I have to have them. lol

I wanted to shop this weekend for longer than I did.. and sadly, Steve went with me and wasn''t feeling good.. so.. less than a handful of shops later (AND I NEVER MADE IT TO ANN TAYLOR!
29.gif
) we left.
7.gif

I need a weekend shopping girlfriend.. *sigh*
Me, me, me!!!! I need a shopping girlfriend too!! Especially one who clearly knows how to shop properly. I need to get out of my "designer hippy" tendencies and into more of a sheek style. But I am really left-brained, which doesn''t help in the shopping category. Booooooo

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
SDL - If you ever come up to NorCal, or I take a trip down there, we''re definitely going shoe shopping together!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, if I ever travel anywhere, or if anyone comes to NM-we need to shop for shoes. Period. End of story.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 2:14:22 AM
Ok, if I ever travel anywhere, or if anyone comes to NM-we need to shop for shoes. Period. End of story.

I don''t think I can even begin to imagine the sort of damage we would cause if we went shoe shopping together.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2008 11:56:40 AM
Author: star sparkle
Date: 4/30/2008 2:14:22 AM
I don't think I can even begin to imagine the sort of damage we would cause if we went shoe shopping together.
I can't either. My parents would have to get a second mortgage to help me pay it off, and their house is paid off.
38.gif

However, we'd most certainly get the economy back on it's feet!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I wanna play too! These are the latest addition to my collection. Yay!

GHH.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay CDNinNYC-what else do you have to show us?

I just drove 20 miles to buy the Guess Carrie in green patent for $38. I''ll have to take pics later...

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I love the Carrie! So so cute!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok if they have these Manolos in Singpore, I''m getting them. They''re so beautiful

feathermanolos.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them in this colour also

feathermanolos2.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/4/2008 6:55:03 AM
Author: bee*
I love them in this colour also
BOOTIFUL!!!