Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2008 10:00:44 AM
Author: LitigatorChick

Date: 4/8/2008 9:51:38 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/8/2008 9:50:22 AM
Author: Delster
Lorelei hon how do you keep ending up in these shoe scraps? It wasn''t so long ago you were battling me for bee''s Sedarbys!!!
2.gif
Hehe! I think things like shoes bring out the worst in me...
41.gif
11.gif
Let''s share, hon. You can wear the Louboutin''s today - hope you don''t have far to walk!!!
Aw....fanks LC!
face23.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha!!!

C''mon ladies I know other people have fabulous shoes out there!! Lets get some more eye candy!! I''ll post my own for now...

Black/silvery Nike (Yes the athletic brand) heels. This was right as they were trying the high heels for the first time before Cole Haan got involved. I''ve only worn them a few times, but they are way comfier than most other heels this height. Dillards, on sale for $50 from $160ish. BF bought them for me....

DSCF5422.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh can I play! I loooooove shoes!!!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
My fab new wedding Manolos!

MBPS3.JPG

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I'll play! These are from Brooks Brothers.

ETA: Ack, sorry, the pic shows only one, rather than the pair. Oh well, you get it, right?
20.gif

513Z.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OK, so since I promised Freke a picture of my favorite shoes, here they are (please excuse my awful photography skills!)

CutePumps.jpg

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh ladypirate I love those!!!
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2008 11:48:34 AM
Author: onvacation
Ooh, I''ll play! These are from Brooks Brothers.

ETA: Ack, sorry, the pic shows only one, rather than the pair. Oh well, you get it, right?
20.gif
YUM!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! They''re actually surprisingly comfortable and I love the black piping on them!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My red suede Steve Madden''s

redSM.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Maroon suede shoes. I feel like this picture does them no justice because to me, they are MUCH cuter in person.

maroonsuede.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
You can't really tell from this picture, but the toe strap is incredibly sparkly. I wore them to the ballet on Valentine's Day, and an 80-something year old woman came up to me and said she loved them.

9.gif

pinksparkle.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so happy to see the new eye candy on here!!!I love all of them!!!

LP- I think those shoes will go great with that dress-perhaps a white bag to go with?

Star-I love Steve Madden and his pointy toes. I own 3 pairs-white, brown and black and I will probably never buy another designer''s pointy toes. I LOVE THEM!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
So on the subject of shoes, does anyone have the Guess Carrie pumps? I have been keeping my eye on them for a while now because they are super cute, but I''m afraid they wouldn''t be comfy with the pointed toe and whatnot. Since I now have an excuse to buy the dress I was thinking of (we''re going to a wedding in June), I am tempted to also use it as an excuse to get a super cute new pair of heels. I was thinking the ones below, since they''d match the black in the dress but still have some color to make them a little more summery.

This board is evil! Turning me into a shopper (albeit over the internet--malls still freak me out!)

Heh--has anyone seen the movie "In Her Shoes"? The main character collects shoes because she claims that unlike other clothing, they always fit and look good. I could get used to that...

985-520880-p.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
lp - I have considered getting the Carrie pumps in black, but have not done it yet and amazingly I''ve never even tried them on yet. I think they are adorable, though! Pointy-toe shoes can be comfortable, but of course there are many that are excruciating. I think I have it easier than most because my feet are pretty narrow, so I never suffer from the scrunched toes that many females complain about with regards to pointy-toe shoes.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I have narrow feet as well, so I may be ok. What I think I''ll do is head over to Nordie''s and try them on to make sure I have the sizing right and they''re comfy. Then I can always order them online in the color I like.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too have semi-narrow feet. I can pull off a 8 narrow in most shoes...I would totally go try on a pair from the store and then go home and order them. For whatever reason those Guess shoes that I bought at endless.com didn''t have tax added, so I think you should check it out.

Free shipping + no tax = happy Freke/Liz.

We''ll convert you yet LP...Soon you''ll be here everyday checking out new stuff.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So...BF bought me some more heels today.

Say hello to my second pair of pink heels.

Jessica Simpson, "Brenda" neon pink

Also known as, "Barbie shoes".

81-qsgVTVSL._AA280_.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
OMG. Those look exactly like the barbie heels!!! That''s kind of awesome.

Tell him that now you need a matching Ferrari convertible.
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2008 10:54:59 AM
Author: ladypirate
OMG. Those look exactly like the barbie heels!!! That''s kind of awesome.

Tell him that now you need a matching Ferrari convertible.
9.gif
LMAO!! I second that!
9.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Cute Barbie shoes!

Got some new Carlos Santana shoes, I''ll post pics later when I get the chance. They''re hot!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see Star!!!

What ever happened to the Coach shoes?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
The Coach shoes...

Well BF took me to Macy''s so he could buy them for me, but I chickened out and told him not to get them because they were so expensive. He said he was perfectly a-okay with getting them for me, but I felt bad about it and said we''d think about it a little more.

Yesterday we talked about it and he said again that he will get them for me, and I voiced my concern again about how much they cost. He brushed it off and said it was fine because he also thinks they are gorgeous and if I really want them, he''ll get them for me. I told him that I was going to leave it up to him whether he gets them for me or not. I said that I do want them, but I know they are expensive and will not be upset or angry or anything if he decides he can''t afford them. He said he''ll go get them sometime in the next couple of days without me because the few times we''ve gone together with the intent of buying them, I''ve gotten cold feet and told him not to get them. So if he goes alone, I can''t stop him.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. Well, good to know. I can''t wait to see them!!

And I can''t wait to get my new camera and take pics of all of my new shoes...Between the two pairs of green, the pink, the new white/silver strappy sandals...Yeah, I have some catching up to do.

I wanna see the Carlos though.
9.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here they are!

The best part--they only cost me $25!

The silhouette is basically the same as Pounce, but the details and toe part are different.

ETA-It might not be so obvious in the photo, but they are a light gold color.

goldcarlos.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! Where did you get them at that price?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2008 12:11:14 AM
Author: FrekeChild
I love them! Where did you get them at that price?
I got them at Ross. Don't know if they are outside CA, but they are basically a store that sells lots of name brand stuff at cheap prices. Of course they also sell a lot of crap but if you're a good shopper like me, you can find some great items.
36.gif

The only thing I hate about their shoes is that they put these really sticky stickers right onto the insole of every shoe, and it's hard to get off. You can see the remainder in the picture I posted, and I have other shoes from there that still have sticker residue.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
On a bit of a different note, these are my amazing chocolate brown Nine West boots. I LOVE them.

NWboots.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack. We have Ross too, but there is no way I can find a pair. I wonder...whats the style name?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2008 1:42:56 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Ack. We have Ross too, but there is no way I can find a pair. I wonder...whats the style name?
On the inside it says "Spice," but when I came home and tried to look that up online it didn't find anything similar.

After some hunting, I found these at Zappos but the heel is different.

Who knows.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results