shape
carat
color
clarity

Red Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I need a pair of red shoes for my sisters wedding this summer. I am a bridesmaid, and our dresses are brown with a red sash. It is a deep red, and not a "candy apple" red, and we need to find shoes to match. Luckily, I get to pick any shoes I want!!! Yah!!!

As you know, I love Manolos, so that is my first choice. I really like Bee''s red version of her wedding shoes, if I could find them. Any other ideas???

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you post a pic of your red dress? I think that would make a huge difference. Are you the only bridesmaid? I would coordinate something w/the other girls if you aren''t.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I have these and they are comfy, not a real true red, but still red

RedWeitzman.jpg

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Are you only looking for red (crimson) shoes? Would you or could you go with something different? Possibly a great leopard print shoe?

NMX06TW_ep.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you tried Barneys for the red shoes that I have? They had plenty of pairs in the NY store when I was there in January. I also have these Red Manolos-they''re so comfortable also.

beeredmanolos2.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Nipped into Mirano Shoes (Mount Royal Village) and saw at least three different pair of red shoes....Stuart Weitzman, DJ Pliner and another brand...Donna Karan perhaps?

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies! So many shoes, so little time. I''m going to visit my SA at Holt Renfrew to see if they can help.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hey -- let me know if another bridesmaid is needed -- I can always use a pair of faboo shoes. You ladies are incredible!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I picked up some shoes for the wedding, and they do have red...... on the sole.......

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t find a pic online, so they will need to be part of the weekend photo session!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2008 2:39:33 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
Well, I picked up some shoes for the wedding, and they do have red...... on the sole.......
HI:

I get it! hahahaha Hope they are comfy!

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I know - 4 inch CLs should be awesome comfy!!! I bought them a full size up this time, so here''s hoping!!! I will suffer - they are just so damn hot!!!

Pics on the Shoes thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results