shape
carat
color
clarity

OK Freke...need your help again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I am desperate! A few years ago I spend a summer in Paris and bought a pair of super simple pale gold ballet flats from a street vendor. I wore them with EVERYTHING. Until the bottom literally fell apart. So for almost 2 years I have been looking for a replacement pair. They were just really plain, and the gold was soft and not too shiny. I have looked at Zappos and Endless, and no luck. They don''t have to be ballet style, necessarily, but gold flats. Whenever you get a chance, would you care to see what you can find? I feel like if they are out there, you will find them! Thanks in advance!!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I had a pair that sound exactly like what you described and I got them at Target. I haven''t seen them there lately, but maybe you could look online?

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
OU-yes!!! Mine looked EXACTLY like that. I thought about the Target ones, but I really wasn''t a fan of the material. It just looked kind of thin (please don''t take offense) for how often I wear them.

Aprilcait-Thanks!!! I am looking into some of those now! I really appreciate it!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 1:24:50 PM
Author: bebe
Maybe try French Soles ???

Ohhhhh I just found this site. Thanks!! They are a little on the pricey side for me, but maybe if I find the perfect pair it would be worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results