shape
carat
color
clarity

Norma Kamali Collection at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VictoriaEremita

Rough_Rock
The last couple of years I haven''t been too impressed with any of Walmart''s apparel. I usually just pop into Walmart for really basic stuff like hair gel or something, and try to avoid it at all costs on the weekends when it turns into a zoo. BUT I recently noticed the Norma Kamali collection and I''m liking it. I bought two new t-shirt, one for $6 and one for $8, which were both made out of organic cotton. I''ve also had the problem in the past (even at much higher end places) where most t-shirts are made so thinly that it was ridiculous. These aren''t so thick that they become bulky, and they are not so thin that you can see a bra line or all your stomach curves. With a lot of people tightening belts because of the economy I thought I pass the recommendation on.
1.gif

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=1025819

P.S. I know Walmart isn''t so popular with worker benefits and community building and I try my best not to shop there often, but sometimes I break for the price incentives. It''s frustrating either way.
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the recommendation. I personally hate shopping at Wal-Mart, but it is basically unavoidable where I live. I found the cutest sweater dress there (I think George is the label on it) for $17. And their Danskin workout separates are super cute...I will have to check out this Norma Kamali line as well.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I just checked it out... that graphic tee with the tree is pretty cute! I shop alot at Target but avoid Walmart''s clothes like the plague. They have gotten a couple of nicer brands though that I used to buy at Bealls like OP and LEI so I guess they are trying to compete with Target a little more. I''ll look around next time I''m there. Thanks for the recommendation!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking that you must be old and farty when you get jeans at Walmart...like I did last night LOL....I was over by the clothes and saw really cute ones and they are the BEST fitting jeans I''ve ever had....I was JUST going to order expensive ones from Norsdtrom .... until I tried these......I never tuck in, but the waist is not too low (I can''t do below the belly button or it''s a flabalanche) but low enough so that they are comfortable, and the leg is great (good straight leg with a slight flare...not really flared boot cuts which don''t look good on me)...and the wash is a really great color...they were $22 LOL...

Hello. My name is MMM. I I buy jeans at Walmart. Hiiiiii MMM.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results