shape
carat
color
clarity

Modern Home Decor Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
What are some of your favorite modern home design sites? I''m looking to furnish a bedroom and have been browsing lots and lots of sites recently... I want to make sure I haven''t missed any!

... also, there is a vendor that is frequently featured on apartmenttherapy.com that I think starts with a ''V'' but I can''t recall the name. I found something I wanted to purchase and lost the site.
33.gif
Anyone know who I''m talking about?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I read a lot of design blogs...every night!
I looked at Apartment Therapy but not knowing what it is you wanted, I was lost.
But I did see Vivienne Tam''s link, could that be it?

Can you remember anything else? I''d love to help ya!

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
oh! I''m a big fan of Maxwell and apartmenttherapy.com. I have facebook, PS and Apt Therapy on at all times...

Could it be Viesso???

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I was also going to recommend dwr.com. They are mostly higher end but some things aren''t too expensive.
Ikea, of course.
www.plushpod.com

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I love CB2 for lower end stuff (www.cb2.com) and Ligne Roset for higher end furniture (www.ligne-roset-usa.com). Design Within Reach (www.dwr.com) is another great place as oobiecoo mentioned. West Elm (www.westelm.com) and Chiasso (www.chiasso.com) also have more affordable items and great ideas for decor. I also like to look at the high end european furniture websites for ideas like B&B Italia, Roche Bobois, Della Robbia, Poliform, etc.

A few more...
www.designstudiofurniture.com
www.spacify.com
www.designaddict.com
www.homeportfolio.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results