shape
carat
color
clarity

J. Crew

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
How is the fit on their clothes? I''m considering buying a dress from them, but I''ve never bought anything of theirs before. So I want to know if it''s around what their size chart says or if it''s a little off.
I just really want to get a pretty dress!
Oh and I have no way of going into a store to try it on, I''m only able to buy online.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty true to size. If I''m between two size, I order down for them. I do find that the cut is baggy on me, too baggy, unless it specifically says that it''s fitted.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
My daughter wears so much from J Crew. She is a size 0 and an XS. Most of the time, the sizes are true to size, but some of the
silk tanks and such, run large.

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
I think J.Crew''s sizing is very strange. Their skirts/pants seem to run very large (most brands I wear a size 4; at J. Crew I can sometimes wear size 0 pants). Their coats also seem to run very large. I bought a size 2 dress from them online and the bust is way too small... I don''t have a large chest by any means.

I do most of my clothing shopping online, but unless buying shirts/sweaters, I''ve stopped buying online from J. Crew.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results