shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitation Only Shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Have any of you checked out some of the invitation only shopping sites like Rue La La and Gilt? I was just recently invited to join Gilt and was looking through some of the sales- some of them were pretty good. Have any of you tried it and scored some good finds?

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I am a member of almost all of them. I get so many email updates, I have a hard time keeping track. I''ve gotten some good finds. Nothing outstanding, mind you, but not bad. Most the items are seasonal leftovers, and all the good stuff/sizes are gone in a heartbeat.

I was very excited when I first joined, but now I''m just sort of whatever about it..

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I am on Rue La La and there are some fabulous things there, but the really good stuff sells out FAST.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never heard of invitation only shopping

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''m a Gilt member, but haven''t purchased anything. Most of the stuff that i want tends to sell out super-fast. I guess i''m not clicking fast enough!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I belong to 3, Gilt being one and the others I never pay attention to much these days, with the economy being so down.
There are some good deals, but right now I don''t really need any of them!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, that''s what I noticed, the things that I liked and would consider purchasing were sold out on the three sites I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results